Sterling Asset Management & Trustees Limited is an end to end assets mangers and trust services providers with presence in three locations which cut across Lagos, Porthacout and Abuja. An award winner of the Global Credit Rating (GCR) for outlook stability in the Nigerian Financial service sector for three years consecutively 2013, 2014 & 2015. Sterling Assets is a customer centric financial service firm and our goal is to exceed clients’ expectation whilst adding value to our employees who helps in achieving this objective.
We are recruiting for the following role
Summary of Job Description
As a real estate sales executive, you will work closely with the real estate manager to develop and increase sales of real estate properties by following up on potential and existing clients. You will be require to build a portfolio of new clients.
- Generate sales of properties with existing and new clients Prospect
- Generate new clients to increase the company's client database
- Develop and increases sales by following up on potential clients through visits and meetings
- Develop innovative ideas to boost sales
- Accompany clients during their visit to all of their estates for inspection
- Interview clients to know what type of properties they want
- Coordinate closing of deals and signing of document schedule
- To visit and show the company's estates/products to prospective clients
- Responsible to build and maintain an excellent relationship with clients on an ongoing basis
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- To understand the products, and to communicate them effectively
- Develop, establish and maintain market strategies to meet organizational objectives.
- List details of land or buildings for sale
- Assess buyers' needs and locate properties for their consideration
- Advise on merits of properties and the terms of sale
- Ensure proper management of account
- Prepare and send weekly report to immediate supervisor
- Perform other functions that may be assigned by management
Education & Experience
- A minimum of B.Sc/HND in any Social Science Subject.
- Experienced in marketing and sales of Real Estate is compulsory.
- Experience: At least 2years' post NYSC experience in Marketing and sales with a proven record of business development in a real estate firm.
Skills & Capabilities
- Strong knowledge of target market characteristics.
- Good computer skills.
- Able to think like the customer/client
- Utilization of technology in day to day operations.
- Integrity, confidentiality and high ethical standards.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Comportment and confidence (complimented by humility),
- Good marketing / selling, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good customer relations and service excellence skills.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, go to the application page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.