Our Client is a top brand in the pharmaceutical industry; based in Ota, Ogun State.
Job Location: Ota, Ogun State. The ideal candidate preferably female MUST be resident in Ota and immediate environs (Proximity to work is KEY!).
The hired candidate will act as the first point of contact on behalf of the company, Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival; maintains security and telecommunications system.
Receptionist Job Duties:
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer's instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Dealing with compliant tactfully, calmly and politely
- Reporting and documenting issues for resolutions.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Any other duty as assigned from time to time.
- Ideal Candidates must be assertive, self-disciplined and meticulous.
Qualification & Skills:
- OND holders ONLY!
- Must possess Telephone Skills, Listening & verbal Communication Skills, Microsoft Office Skills, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Informing Others, Handles Pressure.
Method of Application
Remuneration: N35, 000/M; others include Pension & Hmo
Qualified candidates who reside in Ota, Ogun state and its environment should forward CVs to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘Ota Receptionist’ as subject of mail before 5th February, 2016. Candidates who meet the qualifications listed above will be invited for interviews.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale