PwC helps organization and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 180,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in Assurance, Tax and Advisory services.
To be part of the team responsible for maintaining an efficient and accurate Accounting function.
• Candidate must possess 0-3 years relevant work experience
• Excellent communication, presentation and analytical skills
• Strong Microsoft and Excel skills
• Ability to take responsibility for personal growth
• Excellent attention to detail
• 29 years of age and below
•Bachelor's degree/Higher National Diploma in Accounting with not less than Second Class Upper division/Upper Credit
•Must have qualified (ICAN/ACCA) or have written the final stage of either ICAN/ACCA professional examinations.
· Strong team-working
· Desire for continuous improvement
· Good listening
· A proactive approach to problem solving and delivering client solutions
Method of Application
Interested in this position, go to PWC's Career Website to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale