Clayfields & Harrow Limited - Whatever the facilities objectives you have set for your organization, residential community or household, Clayfields & Harrow’s range of diverse skills and competencies, combined with cutting edge facilities management technology, enables us help you achieve these objectives. Our simple strategy for this is keeping you, the customer, in focus.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Preparing documents to put out tenders for contractors;
- Project management and supervising and coordinating work of contractors;
- Investigating availability and suitability of options for new premises;
- Calculating and comparing costs for required goods or services to achieve maximum value for money;
- Planning for future development in line with strategic business objectives;
- Managing and leading change to ensure minimum disruption to core activities;
- Directing, coordinating and planning essential central services such as reception, security, maintenance, mail, archiving, cleaning, catering, waste disposal and recycling;
- Ensuring the building meets health and safety requirements and that facilities comply with legislation;
- Keeping staff safe;
- Planning best allocation and utilisation of space and resources for new buildings, or re-organising current premises;
- Checking that agreed work by staff or contractors has been completed satisfactorily and following up on any deficiencies;
- Coordinating and leading one or more teams to cover various areas of responsibility;
- Using performance management techniques to monitor and demonstrate achievement of agreed service levels and to lead on improvement;
- Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and dealing with the consequences.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Apply in person to:
Clayfields & Harrow Limited,
Off Idowu Taylor,
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.