Accounting Job Vacancy at Philly & Mools
Posted on: 20 January, 2016
Deadline: 1 February, 2016
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at Philly and Mools Group
Philly & Mools, is a privately owned company managed by certain individuals in response to the growing and vibrant auto sector in the Nigerian economy. A member of the Philly and Mools Group, the automobile company has been able to achieve this by selling new cars and first class imported used cars which represent our passion for quality, character and a combination of strength and style in the execution of our sales.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice
- Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document record keeping and accounting systems, making use of current account software available.
- Advise management about issues such as resource utilization, tax strategies, and the assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
- Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel, and direct their work activities.
- Examine operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, and maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
- Maintain depreciation schedule for all asset
- Five years Audit Experience.
- Experience in Tax Issue.
- Accounting Certification or Final Stage.
- Experience in usage of either SAGE, Quick Books or Tally.
Medical:HMO - NGN300,000.00 P/A
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Philly and Mools GroupSimilar Jobs
- Drivers at Kerildbert Holdings Limited
- Mercedes Truck Diesel Engine Mechanics/Technician at IQ Express Group
- Maintenance Manager at Cristabol Services Limited
- Facilities Maintenance Manager at APM Terminals
- Group Business Director at Chisco Group
- Truck Logistics Assistant (Drivers) at KIVIE Integrated Solutions Limited
- Business Development Manager at AFM Recruit
- Sales Representatives at Maersk Line