Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an independent international medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid in more than 60 countries to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural or man-made disasters or exclusion from healthcare.
MSF-Spain has the following vacant position:
(Reference No. 04_DY16)
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Ensure respect of confidentiality in dispensing
- Maintain minimum stock levels of medicines, checking expiry dates and storage conditions. Ensure no medicines or material are taken out of the dispensary without authorisation
- Place accurate and timely orders with the central stock
- Ensure returned and out-of-date medication is safely removed to a well designated quarantaine zone for unwanted pharmaceuticals, separated from the normal stock
- Organize and keep clean the pharmacy Ensure cleanliness and care in handling medicines to avoid contamination and mix-up.
- Receive patient, inform about treatment and adherence, ensuring confidentiality at any time.
- Inform medical doctor in case of a lack of adherence.
- Desirable computer literacy (word, excel)
go to method of application »
(Reference No. 05_DY16)
- Supervise, in close coordination with the HR department, the associated processes (recruitment, training/induction, evaluation, potential detection, development and communication) of the staff under his/her responsibility in order to ensure both the sizing and the amount of knowledge required.
- Planning and organizing their work (areas, days, absences, visits, holidays, etc);
- Visiting regularly communities that are under his/her responsibility;
- Reporting (collecting reports of each health worker and report his/her activities)
- Collect and report to the medical team any information linked to the health situation of the population and patients;
- To identify key actors (local authorities, local NGOs, traditional healers, formal or informal authorities) to support the dissemination of health information of the target population, and be the point of reference for the relation and networking with these subjects.
For OCBA: Identify, design and search for pedagogical material and illustrative tools useful for the activities in order to improve quality and intelligibility of the messages
Mobility is requested from MSF staff, including short term assignments from their usual place of work
Essential working experience in MSF (1 year minimum) in health promotion activities, or training-education activities (for MSF it’s 2 years minimum)
Method of Application
All applicants should send a CV, motivation letter and copies of their credentials either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org in person to MSF office, Damaturu GAAT Hotel
- Closing date: 25 January 2015
- Only short-listed applicants will be contacted
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.