Total Health Trust Limited - Our organization is a leading and largest health maintenance organization (“HMO”) in Nigeria with over 270,000 members and over 270 private corporations representing some of the country’s top local and international multinationals, as well as public sector institutions under our management. We were the first HMO to be registered in Nigeria and 17 years later, we are still number one in the market. We are one of the very few HMOs that can boast the financial and technical backing of a world class company – Liberty Health (a member of the Liberty Group). The organization further prides itself with its rich culture of Respect, Compassion, Pride and Expertise.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
• Approves transactions in line with requisitions in order to contribute to enable easier prepayment and post-payment audits
• Handles queries from staff to ensure that all company policies are being implemented properly
• Assists in vetting the capitation payments to Providers in line with agreed tariffs
• Gathers the necessary data from relevant departments in order to assist in the forensic investigation process
• Assists in reviewing client accounts regularly to ensure that they are being managed according to agreed SLAs
• Reviews management account postings to ensure that they are correct
• Carries out Claims audits
• Keeps track of all existing assets (vehicles, stationery)
• Checks the gauging on the diesel truck to ensure that the quantity supplied is what is supposed to be supplied
• Handles Bank reconciliation audit
• Ensures Compliance to regulatory Standards.
• First degree (B.Sc. only) in Accounting.
• Candidate must be a Chartered Accountant
• A second degree in Accounting will be an added advantage
• Audit experience in a Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) will be an added advantage
• Candidate must have at least 3-5 years post qualification experience in finance or audit role
• Candidate must have good knowledge of NHIS regulatory guidelines, business ethics and standards, product, processes and procedures, health insurance and Nigerian corporate market
• Excellent organizational, communication (verbal and written) skills and attention to detail
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power point and Sage Daceasy Accounting software.
• Good organizational and planning capabilities
• Innovative and quick thinking capabilities
• Decision Making
• Risk Management Skill
• Integrity and Transparent honesty
• Must be a good collaborator/Team player.
Interested and qualified candidates should apply on Total Health Career Page