Job Opportunity at Productive People
Posted on: 19 January, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Productive People Limited
Productive People was founded in 2014 in partnership with 2 of the UK's leading recruitment consultancies providing contract, retained and permanent recruitment solutions to the global market place.
Productive People specialises in supplying the most productive people available in all major economic sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- The Operations Manager will be responsible for data entry, accounts payable, payroll, managing PP’s HR, helping and creating organizational and program budgets in collaboration with the Sales Director and other misc. tasks.
- Serving as a member of senior management the OM will be expected to plan, direct and coordinate the operations of PP.
- Working with the Sales Director, the Operations Manager must also continuously develop and implement organizational strategies, policies and practices.
- This position will also interact with the Board of Directors.
- Coordinate, manage and monitor the use of productive peoples CRM.
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of PP’s mission - specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of all third party engagements.
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
- Oversee overall financial management, planning, systems and controls.
- Management of PP budget in coordination with the Sales Director.
- Development of individual external budgets.
- Invoicing clients
- Payroll management
- Disbursement of cheques for expenses
- Organisation and management of fiscal documents.
- Regular meetings with Sales Director around fiscal planning.
- Supervise office staff and coach principal consultant on a weekly basis.
- Serve as primary liaison to legal counsel in addressing legal issues.
- Oversee organizational insurance policies.
- Contribute to short and long-term organizational planning and strategy as a member of the management team.
- Manage functions.
- Increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services.
- Support SD in any other tasks as required.
- Direct annual budgeting and planning process for the organization's annual budget with Sales Director.
- Assist SD to develop annual budget.
- Oversee monthly and quarterly assessments and forecasts of PP's financial performance against budget, financial and operational goals.
- Oversee short and long-term financial and managerial reporting.
- Managing day to day processing of accounts receivable and payable, producing reports as requested.
- Reconciling monthly activity, generating year-end reports, and fulfilling tax related requirements in co-ordination with accountant.
- Assisting Sales Director and Board in creating annual organizational budget and monitoring cash flow.
- Overseeing payroll and employee benefits and organizational insurance.
- Ensure that Accounting Department requests are resolved and communicated in a timely manner to internal and external parties.
- Develop long-range forecasts and maintain long-range financial plans.
- Develop, maintain and monitor all fundraising and accounting systems and procedures capturing all pledges, billings and receipts and for the recording of all revenue transactions, recommend and implement improvements to systems.
- Prepare annual audit and be a liaison with all outside vendors.
- Brand Consultant
- Principal Consultant
- Staffing specialists
Desired Skills and Experience
- Degree in Business Administration, Accounts/Finance or related field
- Minimum of 5 year's experience in HR generalist capacity/ Office Management or Operations Management.
- Working Knowledge of MS Office, HRIS database.
- Knowledge of financial and management reporting.
- Knowledge of Accounting software is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of payroll software, a plus
Method of Application
To apply, visit Productive People Career Page on LinkedIn
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Productive People LimitedSimilar Jobs
- HR/Admin Intern at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Senior Manager Roles at Fosad Consulting Ltd
- Intern Recruitment at Fadac Resources
- Head, Business Analyst at TriVersa Ltd
- Jobs at Rutotech International Limited
- Chief Financial Officer at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Business Managers at SGS Nigeria
- Nursing Director (Repatriate) at Universal Careers