StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions.
Our client is into haulage services. They require as a matter of urgency, the service of a semi skilled supervisor.The ideal candidate, preferably Male should be resident in Agbara and immediate environs’.
- The purpose of the role is to check inbound and out bond goods, record information regarding the shipment of goods, allocate work and supervise the loading and unloading activities of unskilled workers.
- Assigns job tasks to unskilled workers according to loading and unloading schedules, and observes loading of delivery to determine conformance to loading patterns and to prevent shifting or damage to materials or products during transit.
- Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in loading and unloading cargo from conveyances, such as railroad cars, trucks, and in moving and storing materials or products.
- Verifies materials loaded or unloaded against work order or delivery waybill.
- Directs workers to move materials or products to storage or loading areas.
- Trains new unskilled employees regarding the job expectations.
- Performs duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
- Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time by the Manager.
- Must be detailed oriented
- Must have people management skills
- Must be smart and analytical
- Must have good communication skills
go to method of application »
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Executive to join an indigenous Marine Services company, providing marine integrated Services ranging from offshore support services to Petroleum products and Marine Lubricants supplies.
This person will be responsible for selling and promoting integrated product and services across the entire company; respond to vessel consulting business line.
- Create key customers list and mapping in the marine lubricants market; follow –up on business opportunity and close business deals.
- Act as a key contributor to strategy initiation and implementation for the Vessel response Business line, ensuring business generation and full account management of Business line portfolio.
- Manage and deliver the business plan; Lead and manage marketing/sales plans.
- Driving commercial consistency opportunities, increasing market penetration and market development, including new geographies.
- Ensuring effective, efficient and robust business processes on all tenders/ contract negotiations in line with Corporate Operating Procedures.
- Recommend bid/no bid on business opportunities; Participate, implement and maintain data base.
- Identifying and evaluating potential new business opportunities to sell the company’s products to potential customers.
- Maintaining a detailed awareness of the activities of Company competitors and providing appropriate people within the company with relevant information.
- Monitor developments in key markets and other designated market segments that impact initiatives.
- Apply expertise in the field to proactively identify trends and patterns in data analysis and update stakeholders accordingly.
- Following market trends and define an appropriate sales approach and propositions to the market.
- Monitoring, controlling and developing opportunities against budgeted targets within defined limits.
- Maintaining existing contracts minimize exposure and risk, credit agreements and follow-up account receivables.
- Responsible for Marketing exercises as well as customer service follow up.
- Ensure that company products receive maximum exposure.
- Recognizing and coordinating the company resources to best address sales opportunities.
- Management of all Client relationships and work in partnership with the Management in maintaining client relationships
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in sales/marketing, within similar industry very essential.
- Demonstrable evidence of personal success and proven track record in managing and growing sales.
- Pre-requisite knowledge and Experience in a similar position.
- Good knowledge of the Oil & Gas sector /Experience in an Oil & Gas company is highly desired.
- Knowledge in Project Management.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to work well under pressure, Goal oriented Proactive and takes initiative.
- Ability to work individually under pressure and collaboratively in a team oriented environment.
- Attention to detail and accuracy. High level of confidentiality regarding corporate information.
- Excellent computer literacy – MS Project, MS Excel, MS Word
Method of Application
For Loading/Unnloading Supervisor
Send CVs to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using ‘OND Supervisor’ / ‘SSCE Supervisor’ as subject of mail before 29th January, 2016. Only OND/SSCE applicants who reside in Agbara, Ogun State and immediate environs will be considered for this role.
For Business Development Executives
Experienced Business Development Executives should forward updated CVs to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘BDE_Present employers’ e.g ‘BDE_donab Marine Services’; ‘BDE_Royal Marine’ as subject of mail. Wrongly titled applications will not be opened. Application closes 2nd February, 2016.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.