Vacancy in a New Truck Assembly Plant
Posted on: 19 January, 2016
Deadline: 2 February, 2016
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View Jobs posted same day
A new Truck Assembly Plant located in Enugu is recruiting to fill the position of:
Assembly Plant/Business Development Manager
- Overall responsibility for qualitative, quantitative, efficient, effective and safe assembly of vehicles from CKD parts.
- Provide quality control test and certification of finished vehicles.
Key Requirements, Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelor Degree/HND in Mechanical Engineering in Auto Assembly Line Operations/ Process
- Knowledge of Computer diagnostics and Assembly line equipment's
- Production planning/Assembly line activities scheduling skill
- Basic knowledge of painting. welding, auto mechanic, electrical, vehicle testing and driving, automotive diagnostic and trouble shooting
- Team leadership still
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their application and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Latest Academic Staff Recruitment at Achievers University, Owo
- Teaching Jobs at Resogade Hall Schools
- Job Opportunities at Greensprings School
- Sales Executives at Attainables Educating and Entertaining Limited
- Pre School Teachers at STEBUK Academy
- Provost at Michael Otedola College of Primary Education
- Graduate and Experienced Recruitment at Akwa Ibom State College of Education, Afaha Nsit CONT.
- Graduate and Experienced Recruitment at Akwa Ibom State College of Education, Afaha Nsit