If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Terragon Limited, an Integrated New Media and Mobile Content company based in Lagos, Nigeria with presence in Ghana, Kenya, India, UK and Mauritius currently seeks to employ a: Digital Media Executive. The Group prides itself as a new media business focused on Africa. It has built a strong competence across the new media ecosystem comprising mobile, online and content.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- A junior designer will be ready to develop their existing skills by working with senior creative staff on a range of ambitious and innovative projects.
- Responsible for helping to drive the creative direction of campaigns, an understanding of typography, layout, animation and art direction will be needed to help the team produce the best work possible.
- Conceptualize, design and develop high-quality print and web-based materials that align with specific client needs while meeting deadlines; products include presentations, proposals and deliverables for print and digital media
- Design and edit PowerPoint documents
- Offer input in creative meetings and share ideas
- Produce attractive and effective designs for all media
- Communicate effectively with senior team members to receive feedback
- Create, redesign or retouch existing photographs, drawings, etc
- Proofread copy for spelling, grammar and layout, making appropriate changes
- Remain current in the Graphic Design industry; identify new traits, techniques, shortcuts
Qualifications, Skills & Knowledge
- Minimum of OND in Fine Art or any related field
- Computer skills: Proficiency in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator and knowledge of graphic design fundamentals; Acrobat and Microsoft Office Suite
- Macromedia Flash, HTML, motion graphic design and animation; including responsive web, tablet and mobile application design
- Video creation and editing; Cinema 4D and 3D modeling software knowledge a plus
- Savvy working with Flash and Adobe After Effects; experience working on frame by frame animation
- Ability to design for print and digital media is required
- 2+ years of experience as a graphic designer in a corporate environment
- The ability to meet deadlines in a high pressure environment
- A background of working as part of a design team
- The ability to see projects through from inception to production
- The motivation to maintain and improve design standards
Attitude and Behavioural Traits
- Self-motivated, hardworking professional with a positive attitude and works well under pressure in a corporate setting
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and prioritize in order to meet tight deadlines
- Proactive and creative problem solver
- Team player who is collaborative, ethical and organized with strong communication skills
- Individual with solid time management skills, ability to manage high work volumes and process multiple projects simultaneously; overtime expected.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org