New Vacancy at Resource Intermediaries Limited
Posted on: 18 January, 2016
Deadline: 10 February, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Resource Intermediaries Limited
Resource Intermediaries Limited is a company registered in Nigeria to engage in outsourcing services. The conceptual definition of the company is "easing business burdens", which is the fundamental reason for our existence. In living this definition, we focus on three key areas; Human Resource Recruitment & Management, Janitorial Services and Business Support Services (Legal and Company Secretarial Services, Information Technology and Finance & Accounting).
- Job Field : Risk Management
- BSc/HND in Risk Management and Analysis or Finance preferably.
- MBA/M.Sc. will be an added advantage
- 5-10 years cognate experience
The responsibilities shall include but not limited to:
- Develop, maintain, manage and execute a comprehensive process for identifying, assessing, mitigating, monitoring and reporting on risks that may impact on organisational performance.
- Review, manage and drive the implementation of the developed ERM framework of the company.
- Execute operational and compliance risk analysis and assessments across Units.
- Facilitate ERM training across all levels in the company.
- Design contingency plans.
- Skills: Solid experience in Credit/Asset Risk Analysis
- Cognate Experience in Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should visit Resource Intermediaries' Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Resource Intermediaries LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Financial Analysts at EZ37 Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kimberly Ryan
- Financial Controllers at Career Prime
- Jobs at Alexander George Business Support Solutions (AGBSS)
- Procurement Managers at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Project Engineers at Consultant Collaborative Partnership LLP
- Business Development Executives at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Admin Manager/Executive Assistant at Apata & Ascott Limited