Customer Care Job at Best Search
Posted on: 18 January, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Best Search Recruitment
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Best Search Recruitment is founded on solid international best practices and procedures combined with in-debt knowledge of local Human Resource needs. We strive to be the best in everything we do ensuring our services add value to our clients. We aim to deliver the best candidates to the most highly sought after roles, while meeting our clients highly skilled needs. Our professional focus is identifying exceptional talent within the industries we serve matching talented individual's skills and experiences to the right career opportunities. We have also consistently acted as a solution provider for global companies seeking the right candidates for their hard to fill roles.
To receive and respond to enquiries across a wide range of council services, and act as the initial point of assessment for eligibility.
- To accurately collect and record customer information, and where necessary, complete timely referrals to either internal or external service points using agreed means of information transmission.
- To receive and respond to enquiries across a wide range of council services, and act as the initial point of assessment for eligibility.
- To provide advice and assistance to customers in the most appropriate format to meet their needs, demonstrating due attention to customer care and a professional approach at all times.
- To receive and process 'follow up' information about previous requests and reports and to update systems as appropriate.
- To use contact centre software applications and other electronic information systems appropriately and in accordance with procedure.
- To liaise with other departmental staff, partner organisations and external service providers
- To be able to quickly identify situations requiring specialist information and direct customers appropriately.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant degree.
- At least 2-4 years of experience.
- Good communication skills.
- Have an interest in helping people.
- Like working as part of a team.
- Well-presented, polite and tactful.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates can send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Best Search RecruitmentSimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at The Concept Group
- Android Developer at Rovedana
- Hotel Bartender at Rossland Screening Solution
- Cab Drivers at Brium Services Limited (12 Positions)
- Business Strategy Analyst at Somanda Consulting
- Corporate Strategic Planning Officer at Somanda Consulting
- Head of Unit Corporate Startegy and Planning at Somanda Consulting
- Head of Enterprise Risk Management at Somanda Consulting