Customer Care Job at Best Search
Posted on: 18 January, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Best Search Recruitment
Best Search Recruitment is founded on solid international best practices and procedures combined with in-debt knowledge of local Human Resource needs. We strive to be the best in everything we do ensuring our services add value to our clients. We aim to deliver the best candidates to the most highly sought after roles, while meeting our clients highly skilled needs. Our professional focus is identifying exceptional talent within the industries we serve matching talented individual's skills and experiences to the right career opportunities. We have also consistently acted as a solution provider for global companies seeking the right candidates for their hard to fill roles.
To receive and respond to enquiries across a wide range of council services, and act as the initial point of assessment for eligibility.
- To accurately collect and record customer information, and where necessary, complete timely referrals to either internal or external service points using agreed means of information transmission.
- To receive and respond to enquiries across a wide range of council services, and act as the initial point of assessment for eligibility.
- To provide advice and assistance to customers in the most appropriate format to meet their needs, demonstrating due attention to customer care and a professional approach at all times.
- To receive and process 'follow up' information about previous requests and reports and to update systems as appropriate.
- To use contact centre software applications and other electronic information systems appropriately and in accordance with procedure.
- To liaise with other departmental staff, partner organisations and external service providers
- To be able to quickly identify situations requiring specialist information and direct customers appropriately.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant degree.
- At least 2-4 years of experience.
- Good communication skills.
- Have an interest in helping people.
- Like working as part of a team.
- Well-presented, polite and tactful.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates can send their CVs to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Best Search RecruitmentSimilar Jobs
- Professional Chef at Stresert Services Limited
- Account Officers at Fadac Resources
- Sales Executives at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Business Development Officer/ Marketer at Ebonylinks/Sulan Services Limited
- Sales Consultant at Oscar Temple
- Administrative Officer at Ralds and Agate Limited
- Supply Chain Expediter at Kennedia Consulting
- Job Vacancies at eRecruiter Nigeria