The Digital Content Creator is a hybrid videographer and photographer with a heavy emphasis on video production and editing. You will be responsible for producing social and digital video content from concept to finished video.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- You will create the visual direction and identity for all video production
- Develop specific creative executions and deliver final assets to be part of a content publishing strategy
- Review assignment with CDO to determine best method of execution. i.e. Vine, Instagram, FB, Twitter, Snapchat etc
- Light, shoot, and edit as part of our video production team, be involved in productions from script to screen.
- Must be proficient in creative writing/ visual storytelling and familiar with video editing (we use the Adobe Creative Suite).
- Set up of lighting, camera, audio equipment and scene/set for location and studio shoots.
- Edit single or multi-camera footage according to tight scripts and storyboards or loose project manager/customer guidelines.
- Record, edit and master audio (voice-over, dialogue, sound FX, music)
- Interact and coordinate story elements Perform still photography and other duties as assigned.
- Proficient camera operator and strong knowledge of camera equipment
- Proficient in setup of field and studio lighting for single and multi-camera shoots
- Proficient with audio recording and monitoring equipment
- Proficient in video ingest and logging process, transcoding and various video codecs, formats and standards.
- Proficient in audio editing, music editing, mixing and mastering
- Proficient in non-linear video editing (Adobe Premiere, Adobe Media Encoder, Adobe AfterEffects, Apple Final Cut Pro 7 and X, Avid)
- Experienced with audio recording and editing software (ProTools, Apple Soundtrack Pro, Adobe Audition, Apple Logic Pro)
- Must demonstrate in-depth, working knowledge of industry-standard multimedia production technology, including software and hardware.
- Must demonstrate sophisticated aesthetic, technical skill, and knowledge of current media trends.
- Must be highly motivated, and able to work well alone and as part of a team.
- Ability to prioritize and address multiple, concurrent projects, with varying production timelines.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), and organizational skills.
- have good technical knowledge of photo-chemical and digital processes
- have in-depth knowledge of lighting techniques and how to achieve them
- have considerable industry experience
- be flexible in order to adapt ideas instantly