Leap29 is populated with individuals who have excelled in academia, business or sport and who demonstrate our four core values; Passion; Integrity; Respect; and Hard Work. If you believe you have what it takes to be a winner and your values match ours, we would love to hear from you.
Do you want to work for one of the world’s leading Oil and Gas Service Providers? My Client Employs approximately 105,000 people, representing over 140 nationalities and working in more than 85 countries, providing the industry’s widest range of products and services from exploration through production.
They are looking for a Materials Manager to lead and manage their Materials distribution and Warehouses across 6 African Countries.
To be suitable for this position you will need to possess the following profile:
• At least 5 years’ experience in Warehousing, and warehouse management
• Minimum of 8 years working experience in Materials Management
• At least 5 years managing people (as a supervisor or higher level)
• A Finance back ground would be an added advantage.
• Warehouse Management
• Managed Materials Distribution
• Manage Warehouse restructuring in 6 African countries
• Manage Warehouse and Staff in 6 African countries
• Manage training for warehouse staff at regular intervals
Interested in this position? Apply on Leap29 career website