Graduate Trainee Vacancy at CitiBank
Posted on: 17 July, 2012
Deadline: 31 July, 2012
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at CITIBANK
Citibank has been doing business in Nigeria since 1984.
The bank formerly operated under the name Nigeria International Bank Limited,
but was renamed to Citibank Nigeria Limited (Citi Nigeria) in 2008 to fully
align with Citibank’s global brand and identity.
The bank offers a broad range of services, including
global transaction services, sales and trading, corporate finance and
investment banking services to corporate and commercial customers, financial
institutions (including other banks) and public sector organizations.
In August 2008, Citibank launched its Direct Custody and
Clearing Services in Nigeria, the 53rd market on its proprietary network –
the largest in the world. The DCC business will facilitate business
transactions for clients and investors looking to do business in Nigeria
With almost 300 employees and 13 branches across the
country, Citibank Nigeria continues to develop innovative products and
services for its customers in and around strategic locations.
CitiBank Nigeria accepting CVs from B.sc graduates with
Walk in and drop your CV.
27 Kofo Abayomi Street,
Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
Telephone: +234 1 2798400
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about CITIBANKSimilar Jobs
- Career Opportunities at African Industries Group
- Latest Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)
- Human Resource Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)
- Technical Vacancy at Cummins Inc.
- Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)
- Finance Job Opportunity at General Electric (GE)
- Service Advisor at Cummins Inc
- Latest Job Opportunity at General Electric (GE)