Action Against Hunger | ACF-International works to save lives by combating hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable communities, through nutrition, food security, water and sanitation, health and advocacy.
- Provide support in the collection, compilation, analysis and reporting of CMAM, IYCF and MNCHWs data at State level
- To build capacity of health staff at State, LGA level and health facility level and to track progress on capacity building activities
- Coordination and support to the government health offices both at the state and LGA level.
- Support Accountability, communications and training
- Bachelor of Science in public health, statistics or demography with previous experience working in nutrition or health project.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Commitment to and understanding of ACF aims, values and principles.
- Experience of data collection, collation, analysis, and report writing.
- Excellent computer skills, particularly with Microsoft Excel, Sphere standard, SPSS, SMART.
- Willing and able to be based and travel regularly within remote areas, where services are limited.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Strong organisational and analytical skills, and ability to work under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and community norms understanding.
- Highly motivated, and flexible.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English and local language
Method of Application
Interested candidates should submit their application by email to email@example.com in person to the following addresses:
House No. 3,69 Crescent, 6th Avenue,Gwarinpa, Abuja FCT
079, Unguwar Kasarau Yamma, Dutse, Jigawa State
No. 195/196, Don Etebet Housing Estate, Damaturu, Yobe State
96 West North, Damboa Road GRA, Behind Indimi House, Damboa Road, Maiduguri, Borno State
To be considered, applications must include a CV and letter of interest, and indicate the full position title in the email subject line, or on the application envelope. Applications received without these specifications will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, no phone calls or follow-ups will be entertained.
Qualified women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Closing Date: January 19th, 2016. Applications received after this date will not be considered.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.