Job Opportunity at Nestle Nigeria Plc
Posted on: 16 January, 2016
Deadline: 31 January, 2016
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Nestle Foods
Nestle Nigeria Plc - As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People's lives, everywhere, every day. Infact enhancing lives will influence everything we do together.
A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Number: 160000B9
- As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People's lives, everywhere, everyday.
- This same commitment is what is expected of our Field Sales Manager who will ensure availability, visibility and accessibility of Nestlé Waters products in all relevant outlets through effective management of the sales force.
- To succeed in this role you must be an effective team leader, with excellent interpersonal skills , strong drive and passion for business results.
- Manage Sell Out activities in assigned territory.
- Establish coverage plan for Distributor in assigned territory.
- Develop and implement route plan for Sales Force.
- Manage relationships between retailers, wholesalers, distributors and Nestlé.
- Manage deployment of POS Materials.
What it takes:
- B.Sc degree or HND in any discipline (Minimum of Second Class Lower or HND Lower Credit).
- Must have 2 - 3 years’ experience in Field Sales Management in a Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) environment.
- Great communications and negotiation skills.
- Good Computer skills- Ms. Word, Ms. Excel, Ms. Power Point.
- Candidate must have a valid driver's license and must be willing to work in any part of Nigeria.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should visit Nestle's Career Page on Taleo
- You are not required to make any payment at any point of our recruitment process.
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Nestle FoodsSimilar Jobs
- Fan Milk Plc Graduate Quality Control Trainee Recruitment
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control Manager at Leventis Foods Limited
- Cost Analyst - Finance & Accounting at Procter & Gamble Nigeria
- Associate Manager - Category Insights at Mondelez International LLC - Cadbury Nigeria Plc
- Import and Export Coordinator at Kimberly-Clark
- Mechanical Technician at Myjoy Food Industries Limited
- Supply Chain Project Manager at Tenaris Nigeria
- Area Sales Executives at Nosak Farm Produce Limited