Jobs at Emerging Platforms Group
Posted on: 16 January, 2016
Deadline: 20 January, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Emerging Platforms
Emerging Platforms Group is an innovation focused technology firm with offices in Lagos and Nigeria. We work with governments, security agencies, corporate organizations and individuals to deliver turnkey, performance enhancing technology and security solutions.
Candidates will be required in the following areas:
- Business Administration and
- Business Management
The summary function for this position is not limited to:
- Create lecture contents for video production,
- Ensure interaction with e-learning platforms,
- provides assistant to SME’s on course content development and guidance on e-facilitation with lecture video production apply tested learning and instructional design theories, practices and methods.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Business Administration, Arabic, French, Match and Computer Science. Having a Master's would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 2 Years in a training consultancy firm or school as a lecturer
- Fluent in speaking, writing and reading English Language, additional local language will be an added advantage
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages
go to method of application »
- Emerging Platforms Group is an innovation focused technology firm with offices in Lagos and Abuja.
- We work with governments, security agencies, corporate organizations and individuals to deliver turnkey, performance enhancing technology and security solutions.
- Emerging Platforms Group is looking to hire an experienced enterprise solutions architect assistant will assist the enterprise solutions architect in the creation, maintenance and management of IT architecture models and their lower level components.
- You will also ensure that the respective business, application, data and technology perspectives are in line with the organization’s technology and governance strategies, policies and standards.
- Participating in process flow analysis and process design
- Producing detailed functional design document to match customer requirements
- Assisting in the production of technical specification for custom development and systems integration requirements
- Providing current best practice and 3rd Party solution alternatives as part of the functional design document
- Participating in training design, documentation and delivery efforts
- Participating and leading, when needed, the technical project meetings with the customer
- Participating in internal projects as required
- Providing presales technical supports and delivering technical presentations during all stages of the marketing, sales and business development project cycle
- Assisting the enterprise solutions architect assistant as and when required
- Ensuring that all considerations around, cost, security, and suitability of technical solutions are balanced, across, software, hardware, networking, server, hosting, connectivity and middleware – are effectively balanced to deliver a stable and successful project.
go to method of application »
- The frontend software developer is primarily responsible for utilizing various techniques in designing front-end and user experience interfaces for various software applications.
The frontend software developer:
- Must possess demonstrable knowledge and skill in; HTML, CSS, PHP and JQuery code languages.
- Creates concepts/layout for websites, mobile applications, software applications and web applications (amongst others) from mock-up to complete front-end designs.
- Must demonstrate a good understanding of layout and general design and provide a professional level of polished design to the user interface.
- Ensures that the designs/layouts are cross platform and/or browser compliant.
- Ensures that all layouts are web responsive.
- Implements change requests on the layout on various web or mobile applications as and when required.
- Responsible for uploading and managing content/data for the websites and/or web applications.
- Deliver best in class HTML5/CSS/JQuery front-end code across a broad array of interactive web and mobile projects
- You will utilize a broad knowledge of web and mobile UX/UI to extrapolate and generate complex design systems and apply to coded pages, screens and states.
- You will develop, test and document across multiple device and platforms.
- You will work with sales; business analysis, technical analysis and other team members and manage your time across multiple projects.
- You will interface with internal and external clients to better understand requirements and deliver training where necessary.
- Will commit and document all code according to laid down principles.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's & Cover letters to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Emerging PlatformsSimilar Jobs
- Professional Marketing And Communications Executive at Leadhire Limited
- Regional Research Managers at the International Data Corporation (IDC)
- Urgent Information Technology Job Vacancy at Ultra Media Solutions
- Latest Job Opening at General Electric (GE)
- IT Project Manager at Crestsage
- NYSC Corper at Prodeus Technologies
- CCTv Installation Technician at TechCREW
- Latest Career Opportunity at MTN Nigeria