Vacancy at Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL)
Posted on: 16 January, 2016
Deadline: 5 February, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Resource Intermediaries Limited
Resource Intermediaries Limited is a company registered in Nigeria to engage in outsourcing services. The conceptual definition of the company is "easing business burdens", which is the fundamental reason for our existence. In living this definition, we focus on three key areas; Human Resource Recruitment & Management, Janitorial Services and Business Support Services (Legal and Company Secretarial Services, Information Technology and Finance & Accounting).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Production Manager co-ordinates and manages the timely production of all product lines to defined quality standards and customer requirements; and ensures the efficient use of resources. Specific activities include:
- Manage the day-to-day production schedule for the whole bakery (i.e. all product lines) in order to meet customer orders and day-to-day over-the-counter sales requirements.
- Ensure that products meet company quality and quantity standards.
- Develop and instigate operating procedures for the efficient use of resources.
- Ensure that accurate production data is entered into the ERP system
- Communicate to the CEO on a daily basis regarding operational performance and order completion status
- Appraise employee performance using both the formal performance management system adopted by the business and other informal techniques to ensure that employees are continually developed.
- Identify and develop training plans for production staff to ensure that the necessary training is effectively carried out either by internal one-to-one mentoring, classroom based learning or by other training methods.
- Ensure that equipment is properly maintained to reduce the likelihood of breakdowns
- Ensure the adherence to statuary regulations and legislation relevant to the production of food
- Bachelors degree in related field
- 7 years experience in a production/manufacturing environment
- Experience in food service industry is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
- Demonstrated knowledge of various production management techniques and practices
- Self -starter; must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and as part of a team
- Computer literate with experience with an enterprise management or other production management software
- Must be available to work weekends
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should visit Resource Intermediaries' Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Resource Intermediaries LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Regional Sales Manager at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Jobs at Simeon's Pivot Resources
- Job Openings at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Latest Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Sales Executives / Supervisors at AFM Recruit
- Latest Jobs at Fadac Resources
- Fund Account Officers at Integrated Corporate Services Limited - ICSL
- Confectionery Roles at Simeon's Pivot Resources