Learning and Development Vacancy at Lorache
Posted on: 16 January, 2016
Deadline: 18 January, 2016
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Lorache Consulting Limited
Lorache Consulting Limited - Our client, a major player in the automobile industry is seeking to bring on board an experienced training manager to work with the Human Resource expertise in training and developing its staff sales skills.
- Designing and developing training based on both the organisation's and the individual's needs;
- Considering the costs of planned programs and keeping within budgets as assessing the return on investment of any training or development program is becoming increasingly important;
- Plan the implementation and facilitation of activities and events, budget spending, material production and distribution, and other resources to ensure that operations are managed within authorized budgets.
- Review and act on information from customers, peer reviews etc. to insure that customer and employee concerns are addressed.
- Directly interacts with field personnel as required to evaluate and discuss performance vs goals, compliance with all company policies, compliance with all personnel and automobile safety policies
- Insure field performance is consistent with all regulatory requirements, including GMP, ISO and other and that all appropriate safety precautions are followed.
- Coaching others to achieve their maximum potential based on their development needs and need of the organization.
- Provide companies with classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences, and workshops.
- Create brochures and training materials.
- Use a variety of methods including role playing, simulation, lectures, case studies e.t.c to aid training
- Provide logistical support, course development, delivery, evaluation, process measurements, and cost management.
- 5 to 7 years hands on experience in the area of training and evaluation
- B.Tech / HND Mechanical Engineering
- 3 - 5 years experience in any modern brand of Automobile industry such like Hyundai, Peugeot, Nissan, Toyota and Ford.
- Should have strong technical skills in Engineering/Automobile
- Must have worked as a floor in charge/ Service Engineer/supervisor/Technical Coordinator
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter and CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Lorache Consulting LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Sales Engineer at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Agronomist at Hakar Engineering
- Accounts Officer at O.K. Isokariari & Sons Nigeria Limited
- Mechanical and Electrical Generator Technician at Quest Oil and Engineering Services Limited
- Business Development Manager at Bosch Africa
- Spare Parts Manager at Leventis Motors Limited
- Customer Service Representative at Tebenaj Automobile Solutions (TAS) Limited
- ICSS Technicians at Western Development Company Limited (WDCL)