Vacancy in a Consulting Firm via Human Edge Limited
Posted on: 16 January, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Human Edge Consulting
Human Edge Limited - Our client, a leading consulting firm in Nigeria, has a well-deserved reputation for consistent and reliable service delivery. To further strengthen its operational capabilities and business practices, the company is seeking to hire an experienced and hardworking industry professional as:
Job Reference: LEH/116/ACCT
- Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for implementing the company’s financial and administrative policies, procedures, and systems as well as ensuring compliance on same.
You will also be expected to:
- Ensure compliance with generally acceptable accounting principles, practices, and procedures
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting, or other tax requirements
- Prepare monthly payroll
- Assist external auditors during statutory audits.
- Degree-qualified in Accounting.
- 3-5 years post NYSC experience.
- Professional qualifications such as ICAN/ACCA or an MBA will be an added advantage.
- Good administrative skills.
- Computer literate with good understanding of standard accounting software packages.
- Be up-to-date concerning changes in regulations and legislations in the financial industry.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a comprehensive resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job reference as subject of your e-mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Human Edge ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL)
- Experienced Business Development Personnel at Rossland Consulting Limited
- Financial Controller at Nimbus Resource Solutions
- Executive Drivers at Skyborne Limited
- Web/Media Executive at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Job Openings at Thelightville Consulting
- Job Opportunities at Rutotech International
- Entry-level Front Desk Officers at Bleuapple Consulting