Jobs at Institute of Credit Administration (ICA)
Posted on: 15 January, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Institute of Credit Administration
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to.
The Institute of Credit Administration (ICA) is Nigeria's only nationally recognized professional credit management body, solely dedicated to the provision of micro and macro credit management education, award of specialist qualifications, development of skills and capacity building of people involved in everyday management of trade, financial, consumer and business credits not only in Nigeria, but throughout Africa and the rest of the world.
- Head, Accounts/Administration
- Ensures monthly final accounts, income and expenditure accounts, cash-flow, operating budget, and business plan are accurately prepared and submitted to the management as well as handling of other related accounting and administrative matters internally and externally.
- Prepare accurately and send out invoices, issue and send out receipt for payment received.
- Prepare and verify daily and weekly income reports, managing honestly petty cash transactions, and payment of staff monthly salaries.
- Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
- Handling and deliver effectively and honestly all supply and transaction needs of the Institute, including personnel and administrative matters, banking, tax, pension and staff recruitment matters.
- Absolute good character, honesty, trust and respect for authority of the Institute are strongly attached to this role.
- Applicant’s age must be in the range of 40-45, with previous similar experience.
go to method of application »
- The COO directs, administers, and coordinates the internal and external operational activities of the Institute of Credit Administration with a view to mobilizing the entire workforce of the Institute to achieve a monthly minimum revenue generation target in accordance with policies, goals, and objectives established by the Registrar & Chief Executive Officer of the Institute.
- The COO will lead and direct the following functions and/or business units: operations, human resources, information systems, existing business traffic, new business coordination, and ICA programmes promotion and communication.
- The CO will also assist the Registrar & CEO in the development of Institute operational policies, goals and programmes that cover product/services marketing operations, personnel, financial performance, and growth of the functions and/or business units mentioned above.
- Applicant's age must be in the range of 40-45, with previous similar experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Institute of Credit AdministrationSimilar Jobs
- Head, Infrastructure Support at a Leading Bank - Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners
- Teller Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Latest Recruitment at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Security Officer at Comercio Limited
- Office Assistant (Male) at Crossover Microfinance Bank Ltd
- Experiential Marketing Manager at Arkounting Business Concepts Limited
- System Administrator at Nigeria Inter Bank Settlement System Plc (NIBSS)
- Business Development Manager at Infinity Trust Mortgage Bank PLC (ITMB)