Job Opportunity at MTN Nigeria
Posted on: 15 January, 2016
Deadline: 27 January, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at MTN Nigeria
MTN Nigeria is the leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
- Work with other Product Managers, Market Segment managers, Pricing, Research, Sales and Customer Operations to take postpaid products from concept through internal approvals, development, quality assurance, testing, training, regulatory support, and launch.
- Use relevant metrics and measures to routinely monitor progress against targets and take appropriate managerial action to ensure targets are met or exceeded.
- Fully integrate quality management processes and their effective deployment on a day-to-day basis.
- Provide performance data to support management decision-making and maintain in-life products and services.
- Make input to, and implement strategic framework support, enhancement or termination of existing products.
- Manage MTN product/ service suite through post-launch life-cycle.
- Help define and set the strategy for the teams and ensure there is a robust mechanism for tracking and measuring success.
- Drive and create new business opportunities for MTN by creating new customer offerings and sourcing 3PP partner solutions
- Promote knowledge sharing and solution re-use across the innovation teams
- Conducting product audits/reviews, customer use analysis, competitive analysis of matching products, and feedback into product enhancement.
- Co-ordinate successful launch and demonstration of applications/services and VAS, and participating in key sales situations and events for these services.
- Identify training requirements of team members, develop program to address knowledge gaps and to enrich knowledge repository within the department.
- Review performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
Experience & Training
- Minimum of 8 years working experience which includes:
- At least one of the following further experience would be a strong advantage:
- Previous experience directly leading a commercial SBU in a digital or financial services environment
- A significant exposure to Software design and development or VAS Engineering experience building interfaces and integrating 3rd party services within the MTNN environment
- One of CIMA, CFA, CIM, Financial Risk qualifications or experience desirable
- Commercial legal competence and contract risk management
- Extensive Business Intelligence (Insights, predictive analytics and Big Data) experience within MTNN
- Relevant courses and skills
- Normal MTNN working conditions
Method of Application
Interested candidates should go to MTN career website to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about MTN NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Human Resource/Administrative Manager at a Technology Company
- Full Stack Web Developer at PreDiagn
- ICT Instructors at Obachaste Institute of Learning
- Business Process Manager at MainOne Cable Nigeria
- Customer Service Manager / Post-Sales Technical Support at Trend Micro Nigeria
- Web / Software/ Financial Web Developer at Access Solutions Limited
- Supply Chain Manager at eHealth Africa (eHA)
- Information Technology Roles at Bincom ICT Solutions Limited