Graduate Jobs at Sterling Asset Management & Trustees Limited
Posted on: 14 January, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Sterling Asset Management & Tr
Sterling Asset Management & Trustees Limited is an end to end assets mangers and trust services providers with presence in three locations which cut across Lagos, Porthacout and Abuja. An award winner of the Global Credit Rating (GCR) for outlook stability in the Nigerian Financial service sector for three years consecutively 2013, 2014 & 2015. Sterling Assets is a customer centric financial service firm and our goal is to exceed clients’ expectation whilst adding value to our employees who helps in achieving this objective.
We are recruiting for the following role in our respective offices.
- As a Direct Sales Executives reporting to the Team Lead, Business Development in your location, you will be responsible for working from a data base of potential customers, building and maintaining strong relationships with new and existing clients, work closely with the direct sales team to discuss the full portfolio of products, work towards targets set by the team lead, opening and managing new accounts and follow-up on outstanding documentation.
- Promotion of SAMTL Products with new clients
- Follow up on customer's requests such as buying and selling of financial products
- Draft internal reports for tracking sales & Update new deposits/ accounts on the system daily.
- Provision and safe keeping of customers’ information and files.
- Introduce & prioritize client investment needs.
- Any other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
Qualifications and Experience
The individual for this position must have:
- B.Sc/HND from reputable schools in related discipline.
- 1-2 years’ post NYSC experience in related role particularly in a financial service firm
- Prior experience in an investment bank/assets & trust mangers is an added advantage
- Age should be between 22 and 30yrs
Skills & Capabilities
- Strong knowledge of target market characteristics.
- Good computer skills.
- Ability to digest a lot of information fast
- Utilization of technology in day to day operations.
- Integrity, confidentiality and high ethical standards.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Comportment and confidence (complimented by humility),
- Good marketing / selling, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Fair understanding of SEC regulations.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good customer relations and service excellence skills.
Method of Application
To apply, visit Sterling Asset Management & Trustees Career Page via HAS
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Sterling Asset Management & Trustees LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Relationship Managers at a Leading Commercial Bank - Oscar Temple
- Senior System Administrator at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Latest Recruitment at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Fresh Job Recruitment at The World Bank
- Graduate Relationship Officers at a Non-Bank Financial Institution
- Mo Ibrahim Foundation Leadership Fellowship Program 2018 - African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Recruitment for Team Lead, Compensation & Benefits
- Ecobank Nigeria Latest Recruitment