If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions.
Our client is based in Ota, Ogun State; they are into the production of pharma products and FMCG items. As a result of expansion, they require the service of an Assistant Factory Supervisor.
Directly supervise and coordinate the activities of production and operating workers; have supervisory control over all the procedures that occur at the plant. These include engineering, output, personnel management, logistics and other commercial activities. He supervises and manages employees while establishing strong working relations with other managers.
· Engaged factory workers; Recruitment, Selection and Placement
· Supervision of factory workers day to day activities
· Calculate labour (e.g overtime) and equipment requirements and production specifications, using standard formulas
· Situational and monthly report on factory operative activities
· Maintenance of an established staff database
· Confer with management or subordinates to resolve worker problems, complaints, or grievances.
· Enforce safety and sanitation regulations.
· Documentation of factory operatives
· Plan and establish work schedules, assignments, and production sequences to meet production goals.
· Recommend or implement measures to motivate employees and to improve production methods, equipment performance, product quality, or efficiency.
· Observe work and monitor gauges, dials, and other indicators to ensure that operators conform to production or processing standards.
· Interpret specifications, blueprints, job orders, and company policies and procedures for workers
· Maintain operations data, such as time, production, and cost records, and prepare management reports of production result
Requirement and Skills:
- The candidate preferably Male MUST have OND/NCE certificates ONLY in any relevant field and desirably should have at least one (1) year work experience in a similar field.
- He must be willing to work accurately without been supervised.
- He must have the ‘I can do’ attitude.
- He must have good inter-personnel relation with others.
- He must be good in written and verbal communication.
go to method of application »
Our client is a group of company based in Lagos and into the services of Haulage, courier/express and freight.
To direct, promote, and coordinate the activities of the company in a manner that will optimize the company’s market share, improve efficiency, help achieve the mission and goals, and result in outstanding customer service. The ideal person should be admirable in General Management, Marketing, and Operations; must be service oriented.
- Oversees the overall running of Express subsidiary.
- Outlines the short term goals in line with the medium term plans, goals and policies of the organization.
- Supervise the daily activities of the mail room.
- Design operational master plan for the companies in the group.
- Drives business expansion of the group.
- Ensure the profitability of all companies in the group as shared by the GMD.
- Supervise the activities of all staff of the company on a daily basis.
- Ensure the optimization of every department in the company.
- Drive Business Development of the company.
- Implement the short term policies of the company.
- Ensure and maintain high standards of operation at all times.
- Drives the creation of new business relationships for the company.
- Ensures actualization of business targets.
- Designs new market based product (Product Development).
- Co-ordinates the research and development unit.
- Ensures high standard of customer experience always.
- Ensures the growth in the company’s market share.
- Drives the company’s operational policy.
- Ensures high operational standards.
- Co-ordinates standards of the field officers to ensure quality of delivery.
- Designs internal appraisal measures to ensure optimal performance of officers.
- Proffers solutions to operational challenge at all stages.
- Ensures efficient and effective delivery always.
- Drives and promote safe handling of all shipments.
- Maintains a safe and organized storage facility for all consignments in transit (warehousing related).
- Ensures proper use and maintenance of all operations tools and equipment.
- Designs standard flow chart for the Company’s delivery process.
- Co-ordinates delivery network across all branches.
Areas of Expertise
- Establish and achieve sales goals
- Establish sales goals and develop plans to achieve them
- Establish and achieve profitability goals
- Supervise pricing and inventory policies designed to price competitively and achieve desired gross margin
- Establish profit expectations through regular sales efforts.
- Prepare and review marketing plans with employees on a regular basis
- Plan marketing activities and review results and expectations with employees
- This involves developing and communicating company goals and results to personnel;
- Selecting, supervising, and supporting the employee team; and upholding company policies.
- Develop and communicate company goals and results to all personnel
- Develop and review budget and goals with staff
- Review progress as compared to budget with staff
- Select, supervise, and support the employee team
- Create and maintain an atmosphere in which employees willingly produce at maximum capacity
- Plan for and provide opportunities for employee advancement and development
- Continually build upon personal skills and knowledge
Education and experience:
- Must be a graduate; additional qualification will be a plus.
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in a related role and industry.
Method of Application
For Assistant Factory Supervisor
Only qualified OND/NCE holders should forward updated CVs to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘Factory Supervisor-Ota’ as subject of mail before 23rd of January, 2016.
For Express/Courier Manager
Qualified candidates should send CVs to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using ‘Express Mgr.’ as subject of mail before 29th January, 2016.