2016 Graduate Trainees Recruitment at Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria
Posted on: 14 January, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View Jobs posted same day
Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria We attract talented individuals. Not only can they give you the benefit of their experience, they also reveal a closer, more personal look at the wide range of global opportunities we offer. At the core of the Group's people strategy is our focus on employee engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture. We encourage and focus on the behaviours that bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved. To further embed these behaviours we have a remuneration programme in place, carefully designed to incentivise our employees to live our values every day.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Are you eligible?
- We require an undergraduate degree for all Graduate opportunities.
- To apply for a Graduate position, you must have the permanent legal right to work in the country to which you are applying.
- That means you do not need the Bank to apply for a work permit or visa and that you are able to stay and work indefinitely in that country.
- We also require business level English to apply to our opportunities. Whilst English is the business language of the Bank across the world, the ability to speak more than one language will be highly regarded.
Method of Application
To apply, visit Standard Chartered Bank Career Website
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Portfolio Data Analyst at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Principal Solution Development Officer at the African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Entry-level Secretaries at a Leading Nigerian Bank - Workforce Group
- Manager, Alliances & Partnerships at Mahindra Comviva
- Latest Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Transaction Officer at Fosad Consulting
- Consultant (Nigeria Livestock Micro Reforms in Agribusiness) at the World Bank Group
- Latest Recruitment at African Development Bank (AfDB)