New Job Vacancy at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc
Posted on: 14 January, 2016
Deadline: 29 January, 2016
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc, Nigeria's largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government.
The consortium has the Korean Electric Power Corporation (KEPCO) which generates about 84,000MW in capacity and has a global efficiency record of a maximum down time period of slightly above three minutes annually as technical partners.
This partnership has positioned IE to effectively drive its commitment to deliver efficient and sustainable power supply through investments in new technology, infrastructure upgrade and human capital development.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
- To provide support to the business in the field of compensation, benefits and payroll administration.
- Assist Compensation & Benefits Unit in various projects to deliver the team objectives.
- Compute salaries, bonuses, benefits and deductions, and enter data into payroll system.
- Record employee information, such as exemptions, transfers, resignations etc, to maintain and update payroll records.
- Issue and record adjustments to pay related previous errors or retroactive increases.
- Be responsible for timely incentive payments.
- Ensure all information registered into the HRIS is accurate and up to date.
- Develop techniques for compiling, preparing and presenting data on HR systems.
- Supporting several compensation and benefits projects such as job evaluations, turnover and other projects.
- Resolve day - to - day compensation queries from employees.
- Advise on state employment regulations which have an impact on benefits policies and suggest appropriate measures.
- Identify and determine the causes of compensation related problems and make appropriate recommendations.
- Assist in the preparation of statutory reports.
- Communicate compensation and benefits practices within the organization.
- Carry out any other duties as requested by the Compensation & Benefits Lead or Head of Department
Skills & Competencies:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office i.e Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Analytics and Report Writing Skills.
- Good Communication Skills
- Knowledge of state employment regulations.
- Self-motivated with ability to lead and take ownership and responsibility
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Fast learner, energetic and enthusiastic
- Adaptable to flexible business demands
Experience & Qualifications
- 3+ years working experience (Payroll experience is an added advantage)
- Bachelor's degree.
- Professional qualification in Human Resources is an added advantage.
- Age: Not more than 35 years
Method of Application
Interested candidates should apply on IKEDC Career Website
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Ikeja Electricity Distribution CompanySimilar Jobs
- Senior/Project Electrical Engineer at Consultants Collaborative Partnership
- Engineers at Louis Berger Nigeria
- Welding Supervisor at Tranos Contracting Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at ABB
- Business Development Manager at a Water Engineering and Renewable Energy Company - Simeons Pivot Resources
- Supply Chain Coordinator at Aggreko Nigeria
- Sales Engineer at Nigeria Machine Tools Limited
- Latest Jobs at an Engineering and Power Company - Willers Solutions