Callphone - We are an integrated payment solutions company, driven by innovative technology and systems to provide a wide range of value-added services to customers.
With leading edge technology, an experienced and well-equipped service team and world class VAS solutions, Callphone Limited are perfectly suited for the market requirements and needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
As a Web Developer, you will be responsible for undertaking a range of key back end and front end development duties. This includes updating the website content on a regular basis (daily/weekly where relevant), to tie in with the marketing strategy and plans. You will also see projects through the entire life cycle from start through to successful finish, ensuring they are delivered on time, to quality and in line with the company requirements.
- Degree in relevant web or software development qualifications or IT related
- 5 - 7 years practical experience in web based development/ design
- Strong knowledge of classic, PHP, jQuery and SQL and/or MySQL
- Wordpress and any other PHP framework / CMS knowledge will be an advantage
- Software Development knowledge will be an advantage
- Know how to research and resolve challenging and complex bugs
- Understanding of marketing and the role of the website in the communication value chain
- Able to deliver to deadlines
- Experience of plug-in customization for Joomla and WordPress
- SEO and content optimization
- Web-based application design and development: PHP, C#, JQuery, JSON, HTML5.
- Database design, development and maintenance: MYSQL,
- LINUX (Ubuntu/CENTOS/Fedora) server installation and Configuration and Administration
- LAN and WLAN: design, installation, configuration from Layer 1 to Layer 3.
- Android application design and development.
Requirements / Qualifications
- 5 - 7 years of experience with a Higher National diploma or a BSC in Computer sciences
- Technologies Knowledge;
- Linux - Ubuntu distribution
- NuSOAP + PHP Native SOAP + XML RPC
- Android apps development
- MySQL Db Management
- Website Developer
- MySQL Server
- PHP 5/7 Programming.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org