Nationwide Graduate Recruitment at Stanbic IBTC Pension Managers Limited
Posted on: 14 January, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Stanbic IBTC Pension Managers Limi
Stanbic IBTC Pension Managers Limited, a subsidiary of Stanbic IBTC Holdings PLC, enjoys a rich heritage derived from the Group’s extensive and proven track record in money management and long-held values of protection and enhancement of customers’ wealth.
Stanbic IBTC Pension Managers Limited has an authorized and paid-up capital of N1 billion, in line with the minimum requirement of N1 billion. The company is a joint venture between Stanbic IBTC Holdings PLC and 2 other financial institutions: Access Bank Plc, and Linkage Assurance Plc. Stanbic IBTC Pension Managers Limited is 70.59% owned and managed by the Stanbic IBTC Group. The combined net worth of the company’s shareholders is over N100 billion.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Job TypeFull Time
Abia, Abuja, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara
- Job Field
Finance / Accounting / Audit
Sales / Marketing / Business Development
- The job entails prospecting and registering of new employees from both public and private sector for the contributory pension scheme. It is a contract role for an initial period of a year and the reward (monthly commission and annual bonus pay) is dependent on the sales performance. Monthly target is to register minimum of 75 valid individuals.
- There is no limit to the amount the sales representative can earn as this depends on individual performance. Please note that the performance monitoring is done on a monthly basis and by end of the 6th month, non-performing sales reps would be exited if such persons did not meet a minimum of 50% of total targets by end of 6th month.
- The job has a strong and rewarding career path for any hungry individual that demonstrates consistent performance over a period of time .
- A minimum of National Diploma qualification.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com The subject should be “Sales Representative Role “
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Stanbic IBTC Pension Managers LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Division Manager at the African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Job Vacancies at Lafenwa Osiberu & Co (Chartered Accountants)
- Job Vacancies at a Finance Firm - Mario Consulting Limited
- Drivers at the World Bank
- Job Vacancies at a Micro-Finance Bank - Culminate Consulting
- Job Opportunities at ARM Life Plc
- Event Specialist at the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
- Unit Head - Listings Analyst at the Nigerian Stock Exchange