Job Vacancy at National Mirror
Posted on: 13 January, 2016
Deadline: 27 January, 2016
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View Jobs posted same day
National Mirror was acquired in 2008 by the billionaire lawyer and business man, Barrister Jimoh Ibrahim (OFR). His first task upon acquisition of the newspaper was its complete refocus, giving it proper direction. He then acquired six states-of-the-art printing machines. The intention is to site the machines in each six geo political zones in the country.
We urgently require the service of suitable candidate to fill the position of:
Duties and Responsibilities
- The Web Personnel would be responsible for the uploading of content and im on the website.
- Maintaining website and ensuring timely uploading of materials.
- Ensure contents set for publication are planned ahead and in accordance with publication's style, editorial policy, and publishing requirements.
- Relevant ICT certificate/ qualification
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and oral;
- Be creative;
- Be able to multitask and prioritise work schedules;
- Be computer literate and possess good keyboard skills;
- Be thorough and precise in their work with a good attention to detail;
- Good understanding of Facebook, Blogger, Blogging, Twitter and other social media platforms;
- Must be able to work at night.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Jobs at a Media Firm - Smart Partners Limited
- Jobs at Buffer Media Limited
- Entry-level Content Writer at StateReporters
- BBC World Service Recruitment for Graduate Accountant
- Entertainment News Writers at Ghafla Nigeria
- General Manager at KRAKS Nigeria
- Senior HR Manager at IROKO Partners Limited
- Marketing Executives at E-Jay Prime Atlantic Limited