Career Opportunity at Intrepid HR
Posted on: 13 January, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Intrepid HR
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Intrepid HR is a black empowered, South African based, specialist international recruitment firm.
We are your gateway to African or international career in finance, banking, financial markets and commerce.
With combined experience of over 30 years successfully assisting our clients achieve their objectives, we offer you the insight required to ensure that you make the right choices in order to achieve your ultimate career ambitions.
Our objective is to provide African and International professionals and corporations with a globally benchmarked quality recruitment service.
As a BEE compliant company we are appropriately positioned to offer our clients access to all required markets.
Established May 2005, Intrepid HR was born out of the collective vision of experienced recruiters with deep insight into careers in finance, banking, financial markets and commerce.
Jointly we have over 30 years experience servicing Intrepid HR’s key market focus.
- Responsible for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial related activities of the company. This will include direct responsibility for accounting, finance, cash management, tax management, forecasting (budgeting) and financial reporting
- Responsible for maintaining the integrity of financial information, safeguarding assets and liability management
- Financial and general accounting and consolidation of subsidiaries, intra-group dealings and business segments reporting
- Treasury Management and strategic allocation of cash resources
- Supports the Board in the preparation of financial forecasts (budgets) and financial reports
- Oversee the approval and processing of revenue, expenditure, and position control documents, department budgets, ledgers and account maintenance and data entry
- Coordinate changes and improvements in automated financial and management information systems for the company
- Ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting including tax planning and management
- Act as the liaison for company’s regulators (SEC, NSE, and CBN) and other government agencies on statutory reporting
- Oversee payroll administration to ensure that employees are paid in a timely and accurate manner. This will include processing of statutory and benefits remittances. Manage relationship with banks, auditors & Ext’ stakeholders
- Creates appropriate development plans which develop team members based on their individual strengths, development needs, career aspirations and abilities.
- Oversee and direct the annual auditing process & report to stakeholders
- Minimum of first degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or any other numeric related discipline. A post graduate degree will be an added advantage
- A professional Accounting Qualification: ACCA, ICAN
- Minimum of seven years’ work experience in financial services and related business
Method of Application
To apply, visit Intrepid HR Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Intrepid HRSimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at Inter-Arc Consultants Ltd
- Personal Assistant at the Perfect PA
- HSEQ Officer at Tsachal Limited
- Job Openings at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Enterprise Sales Executives at Ascentech Services Ltd
- 2018 Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme at Pricewaterhousecoopers (PWC)
- Office Assistant at Workforce Group
- Job Opportunities at Hodskey Consultants Limited