If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Fosad Consulting Ltd is a business support services firm with offerings in Human Resource Management, Immigrations and Real Estate Consulting. We leverage our expertise and strategic alliances to support businesses. Our proposition is based on a deep understanding of the drivers of high performing businesses and the required business solutions that supports it. We work with clients to support their non-core business tasks to strategically position them for business success.
Our client, an organisation set up to provide top quality services to the Oil and manufacturing industries with the goal of offering and maintaining a sustained professional excellent and sound business practices in all areas of operation is in search of an experienced Sales Engineer to join its' workforce. The successful candidate will be responsible for liaising with, interfacing, marketing to, following up with Clients that include but are not limited to International Oil Companies, Refineries, Process Plants, Manufacturing Plants, etc.
To market Woodward governor products, other engine speed governing controls and various Company products. To meet the need of customers and assist in shaping company strategic direction for the future. To ensure that designated sales targets are exceeded.
- Understand the products and services offering and approach of key competitors.
- Increase revenue generation in the Division.
- Reduce costs.
- Marketing, servicing, and following up with Woodward Governors,
- Develop marketing/sales programs with quantifiable objectives to measure results.
- Implement and manage marketing budget.
- Develop business intelligence strategy.
- Conduct marketing surveys on current and new service concepts.
- Engage in organizing promotional seminars and presentations.
- Be responsible for settling of invoices on time, investigating and resolving disputes on overdue invoices.
- Come up with strategies to increase revenue generation in the division.
- Persuade and win prospective customers and sustain the interest of established clients in Company’s line products and services.
- Maintain Company’s leading edge over competitors.
- B.SC/HND in Engineering,qualification in Marketing will be an added advantage.
- 5 years professional marketing experience in Oil/Gas Industry or similar organisation
- Honest, winsome and transparent character.
- Creative thinker, excellent listener and communicator
- Self-starter, self-confident and self-motivated
- Thrives under pressure
- Adept in on-line and traditional marketing and highly
- Skilled in visual communication
go to method of application »
Our Client, a business conglomerate with presence in different sectors including Consumer Products, Corporate Services and Infrastructure is seeking to hire the services of enthusiastic and goal driven Sales Executive with experience in marketing and selling Furniture Products to modern retail markets.
- Prepare & execute go to market plan to achieve desired monthly Sales Targets.
- New business development & sales opportunities amongst consultants, architects, middle men for govt. projects, FMCG, and other institutions.
- Expected to build and manage solid commercial relationships at all levels and to manage all sales, margin and profitability.
- Identify New Office Furniture opportunities from Banks, FMCG, Insurance, ISP & Telecom companies and Other Institutions etc.
- Ability to take decisions on critical and urgent matters and provide solutions.
- Expected to build a strong healthy pipeline of prospective opportunities/Leads to Active and regular Business
- Understand their Requirement & Needs.
- Understand Our Competition : Difference in Product, Price & Other offerings
- Maximize Business with each Customer.
- Developing and coordinating with local vendors for cost effective Products to sell.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Minimum experience of 2 years in B2B Furniture Sales (Projects), with good market knowledge of Furniture, Furniture projects & Competitors.
• Presentable and with good communication skills.
• Strategic / persuasive approach to business development.
• Ability to work equally on own initiative and as part of a team.
• Ability to work well under pressure.
Candidates with sales experience in Furniture Companies will be preferred.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, visit Fosad's Career Website on SmartRecruiters