Vacancy in a Dynamic Furniture and Building Consultancy via Hamilton Lloyd
Posted on: 13 January, 2016
Deadline: 18 January, 2016
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View All Jobs at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates - Our client is young and dynamic furniture and building consultancy with key focus on structures, interior designs, sales and supply of premium building materials and equipment. Our client seeks to fill the position below:
- This person will drive the sale of WOODWORKING MACHINES and hand held tools.
- Bachelor degree in relevant course. One with flair for sales.
- Well spoken English and Presentable appearance.
- Comfortable with technical information.
- Experience selling TOOLS AND MACHINES.
- Ownership of a personal car is an added advantage.
- 3 -5 years’ work experience preferably in a field related to WOODWORK MACHINES.
- All candidates must possess good command of English language (spoken and written) and without any form of regional accent.
Remuneration and Benefits
Salary, commission where applicable, lunch, thirteenth (13th) month, paid annual leave, medical and pension.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter and CV's to: email@example.com kindly make the subject of the mail the job title
NB: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hamilton Lloyd and AssociatesSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Efficacy Construction Company
- Job Openings at Karsto Global Resources Limited
- Interior Design Facilitator (Architect) at DecorhubNG.com
- Commercial Construction & Flooring Estimator at Unico Flooring Distributors, Inc.
- Furniture Design and Technology Training at Aframero Limited
- Jobs at Jenniez School of African Interior Design
- Marketers at PKP Block
- Ayab Truck Drivers at PKP Block