Current Job at Michael Stevens Consulting
Posted on: 12 January, 2016
Deadline: 19 January, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
Michael Stevens Consulting, a well known consulting practice with first class strategic alliances. We are currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Key Job Responsibilities
- Identify training and development needs within an organization through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with business managers and human resources departments.
- Design and expand training and development programmes based on the needs of the organization.
- Work in a team to develop programmes that are satisfactory to all relevant parties in an organization, such as line managers, accountants and senior managers at board level.
- Develop training materials for in-house courses.
- Consider the costs of planned programmes and keep within budget
- Manage the delivery of training and development programmes
- Monitor and reviewing the progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussions with managers.
- Ensure that statutory training requirements are met.
- Assist line managers and trainers to solve specific training problems, either on a one-to-one basis or in groups.
- Keep up to date with developments in training by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending relevant courses.
- Have an understanding of e-learning techniques, and where relevant, being involved in the creation and/or delivery of e-learning packages.
- Research new technologies and methodologies in workplace learning and development.
- Education: Bachelor of Science degree in an Art or Social Science program.
- Work Experience: Minimum of three (3) years post NYSC experience within a reputable organization
- Skills/Competencies: Reporting and Business Writing, Research, Verbal and Oral Communication, Confidentiality, Time Management, Relationship management and Marketing skills. Working Knowledge of Information and Communication Technology tools and Social Media Platforms.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Efficient management of budget and resources during projects
- Customer satisfaction measured through post-project evaluation
- At least 50% closure rate on business briefs received
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Michael Stevens ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Book Keepers at Simeon's Pivot Resources
- Mechanical Engineers at Safety Consultants and Solutions Provider Limited
- SAP Project Lead/ SAP Senior Functional Consultants at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Executive Assistant to the Managing Director at Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Senior Marketing Managers at Fosad Consulting Ltd
- Relationship Managers at Loyalty Solutions Limited
- Legal Vacancies at WFO Roedl & Partner
- Jobs at Human Resource Specialists Limited