Job Offer at Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited (RENL)
Posted on: 12 January, 2016
Deadline: 25 January, 2016
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View All Jobs at Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited
Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited (RENL), is one of the key players in the Agro Allied Industry in Nigeria based in Edo State. As a result of expansion, we urgently require a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of:
- Assist in the preparation of budget reports.
- Consult with departments to ensure budget adjustments are made in accordance with Management’s directives.
- Prepare and monitor Authorization For Capital Expenditure (AFCE) for investments purposes and in line with annual budget.
- Provide advice and technical assistance to operational units on cost analysis and budget preparation.
- Participate in budget preparation and recommendation for approval.
- The candidate must be smart, diligent, hardworking, intelligent, responsible and reliable with high level of integrity.
- In addition, he/she must have the following skills: critical thinking, advance excel, report writing, coordination, time management and monitoring skills.
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting with a minimum of Second Class, Lower Division or Lower Credit.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their current CV with 'Budget Officer' as the subject of the mail to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Rubber Estates Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Head of Monitoring and Evaluation at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- Chief Operating Officer (COO) at Welcome2Africa International
- Job Vacancies at a Newly Constructed Aquaculture Production Company
- Job Opportunities at Welcome2Africa International
- Agribusiness Officers at Welcome2Africa International
- Agricultural Jobs at an Agro Allied Company
- Head, Customer Satisfaction Centre (CXC) at Amo Group
- Field and Plant Operations Manager at Monsanto Company