PwC helps organization and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 180,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in Assurance, Tax and Advisory services.
Job Purpose: To be part of the team responsible for maintaining an efficient and accurate Accounting function.
• Candidate must possess 0-3 years relevant work experience
• Excellent communication, presentation and analytical skills
• Strong Microsoft and Excel skills
• Ability to take responsibility for personal growth
• Excellent attention to detail
• 29 years of age and below
•Bachelor's degree/Higher National Diploma in Accounting with not less than Second Class Upper division/Upper Credit
•Must have qualified (ICAN/ACCA) or have written the final stage of either ICAN/ACCA professional examinations.
· Strong team-working
· Desire for continuous improvement
· Good listening
· A proactive approach to problem solving and delivering client solutions
Method of Application
Interested in this position, go to PWC's Career Website to apply