Mabcodee Investments Limited is a dynamic entity operating in the Nigerian construction industry and dedicated to being a one-stop shop for major building and construction products.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Marketing executive will be involved in the relationship marketing of existing customers as well as making new prospects to increase the customer base of the company. He or She will work to blend the marketing mix of the organization in an efficient manner through developing sales strategies that match customer requirements and promoting products, services or ideas.
Main Duties / Key Accountabilities
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales option.
- Make sales of products by establishing and maintaining relationship with the clients, recommending solution.
- Identifies products improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, competitors.
- Record sales information and maintain customer records.
- Arrange meeting with potential clients.
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
- Analysing and investigating price, demand and competition
- Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
- All other responsibilities as may be required for the achievement of the company’s vision, mission and strategic units.
Competencies: Education, Training and Experience
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc in any related discipline.
- Candidates must have at least 2 years relevant and demonstrable experience in marketing or sales profession.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office application
- Strategic thinker.
- Target oriented goal
- Dealing with complexity
- Customer Driven
- Brand Champion
Skills & Knowledge Required
- Good teamwork skills
- Goal oriented skills
- Strong Communication and Presentation skills.
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Numeric Skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.