SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world's largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
We are recruiting to fill the following vacant positions below:
Subsidiary of the SPIE Group, SPIE Oil & Gas Services provides a complete range of services to main oil and gas companies in 26 countries all over the world. We are located in Africa, the Middle-East and Pacific Rim.
Our turnover (459 M€ in 2012) has doubled across this last four years thanks to our 4000 trained, developed and dedicated employees to whom a strong career development is offered.
To Keep On Growing, SPIE Oil & Gas Services Always Needs New Talents And Is Currently Looking For
PROJECT ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
He/she will report directly to the Project Manager
The Project Administrative Assistant will perform a variety of administrative/clerical support tasks for a specific project, business or technical unit.
- Gathers, complies, tracks and reports on information relevant to project assignment from multiple sources
- Sets up and maintains files, refers callers, arranges meetings and conferences, receives, refers and answers mails
- Prepares weekly meeting minutes, formats technical specs, administers document control system for applicable projects
- Reviews drafts and finished documents for grammar usage
- Assists compiling and generating reports, statistics, timelines, tables, graphs, correspondence and presentations
- Compiles, reviews, and analyzes data
- May be responsible for assigning tasks to others or overseeing team projects
- May design processes to enhance work flow
- Decision making is required within a well-defined scope of responsibilities
- Duties may involve a variety of moderately complex project support functions
- HS graduate or equivalent required
- 7+ years of Project Administrative Assistant experience required (specialized training or education may be substituted for part of the experience)
- Strong computer skills (using a variety of software products) required
- Experience with Microsoft Office Applications required
- Strong administrative and business operations knowledge required
- Excellent communication, organizational and teamwork skills required
- Ability to work to a schedule and meet deadlines is required
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should visit SPIE Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale