Vacancy in a Leading Hospitality Organisation
Posted on: 12 January, 2016
Deadline: 26 January, 2016
View Jobs in Hospitality
View Jobs posted same day
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
A leading Hospitality Organisation situated in Victoria Island, Lagos requires the services of a Training Manager
Interested applicants must possess at least a Bachelor's degree in Social Sciences or Humanities with at least 10 years of
working experience, out of which 5 years must be as a Training Manager in the Hospitality industry. Applicants must have excellent written and verbal communication skills with a high level of accuracy and attention to details and be computer literate, He/ She must be able to demonstrate a high level of problem solving skills.
Applicants must demonstrate experience in performing the following roles and responsibilities
- Conduct induction and orientation sessions
- Analyses training needs with Heads of Department in the hotel and prioritises such needs for the Human Resources Manager to review.
- Develops annual hotel training plans and prepare monthly reports to Human Resources Manager and General Manager.
- Drive compliance in the business unit with the Organisation's HR processes related to training and development to ensure that the business unit is applying the organisation's training processes and standards in a way that is consistent with other business units and is adopting best practice wherever identified.
- Implement the Departmental Training Review Process to ensure that the effectiveness of departmental training and Departmental Trainers is systematically monitored.
- Regularly meet, coach, support and motivate departmental trainers to ensure they are supported in meeting the on-the-job training requirements of their departments.
- Complete an annual learning and development needs analysis to ensure that the training needs of the business are identified,
- Produce an annual training plan for Executive Development to each business unit to ensure that identified learning and development needs are met in a structured and systematic manner.
- Reporting to Human Resources Manager to ensure a coherent approach is used to cover the learning needs.
- Complete post training evaluation on training delivered in the business to ensure that training is effective and meets the training objectives for the programme.
- Complete an annual evaluation of training delivered in the business to evaluate the execution of the Learning and Development plan and ensure the plan is effective and meets the needs of the business.
- Coordinate Leadership and Executive leadership programmes and work with external trainers to ensure the programmes are fit for purpose and monitor attendance and impact of learning on the individual performance
- A good role model to uphold all standards of grooming and work attitude.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume within 2 weeks from this publication to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Continental/National Cook at Axari Hotel & Suites
- Fresh Jobs at Eat 'N’ Go Limited
- Job Openings at Esporta Suites Hotel and Resorts Ltd
- Human Resources Manager at Whispering Palms Resort
- Inventory Officer at Maison Fahrenheit
- Latest Jobs at Lilygate Hotel
- Fresh Jobs at Lilygate Hotel
- Jobs at Axari Hotel & Suites