Hospitality Job at Crystaland and Diamond Consulting
Posted on: 12 January, 2016
Deadline: 26 January, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View Jobs posted same day
Crystaland and Diamond Consulting Limited - Our clent, a fast-growing market-leader, committed to high international service standard in the hospitality/hotel sector of our economy, is seeking to appoint suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Ref. Code: X11/2015
- The Night Duty Manager will be taking charge and coordinate all activities of the hotel from 8pm to 8am throughout the week.
- The Night Duty Manager must be a result-oriented, hardworking, pro-active, self-motivated, experienced and appropriately qualified to impact appropriately in the turn-around team.
- He should have the ability to drive standard operational procedures for the Hotel, We are looking for exceptional candidates with cognate experience, integrity age between 40 years to 45 years, married worked or working at the level of a General manager in a hotel of over 150 rooms, currently working in Hotel of such size in Abuja
- Living in Abuja and have the ability to drive to fill the following roles:
- B.Sc in Accounting or in any Social Science (additional qualification or Degree in any Finance or Business related discipline may be an advantage)
- Minimum of ten (10) years post qualification experience out of which at least (10) must have been in the Hotel and recreational industry and at least eight (8) presently at the Management level in the Hotels general operations especially night duty
- Proven skills and competencies in Managing the general operations of a hotel and hospitality industry and sound understanding of regulatory requirements
- Must possess the skill to coordinate hotel internal control operations in the night
- Knowledge of effective internal control processes in this industry shall be an advantage
- Successful applicant shall be expected to report to the General Manager
Method of Application
nterested and qualified candidates should send in their Resume (as an attachment) stating the relevant code as the subject of the email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- No other format of application will be accepted.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Learning and Development Facilitators/Trainers at Career Prime
- Graduate Analyst/Trainee at HT-Limited
- Jobs at Stern & Kay Consulting Limited
- Accounts/Operations Officer at Bellforte Consulting
- Deloitte Nigeria Graduate Customer Service Representative Recruitment (Hausa Speaking)
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant at Oscar Temple
- Head of Sales at a Holding Company - MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting
- Consulting Macro-Economist at Genesis Analytics