Job in a Holding Company for a Luxury Retail Fashion Store via Hamilton Lloyd
Posted on: 12 January, 2016
Deadline: 22 January, 2016
View Jobs in Sales / Marketing
View All Jobs at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates - Our client is a holding company for a luxury retail fashion store in Lagos. One store opened in Lagos in 2015 with plans to open another in Abuja in 2016.
The Company has supply agreements with some top International brands such as Roberto Cavalli, Isaia, Giorgio Armani, Missoni and La Perla.
The first Lagos store was open in 2015 with plans to expand into Abuja in 2016. Due to internal expansion processes, they have decided to hire a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
- Creating, monitoring and updating revenue forecast, expenses on merchandise and overhead cost to ensure profitability of the business.
- Ensure periodic sales report and management accounts are prepared by the accountant and distributed to stakeholders.
- Come up with initiatives on merchandising mix with view of improving sales performance.
- Supervise periodic events in and out of the Store.
- Creating and maintaining corporate relationships for the expansion of corporate gifts business.
- Ensue smooth running of the Store and managing Store staff.
- Constant coordination with fashion buyers on type, size(s) and quantity of merchandise to be purchased.
- Coordinate logistics to deliver of merchandise to ensure seamless operations and sufficient stock.
- Other delegations as assigned by the Company.
Competency and Skill Requirements
- A Bachelor's Degree in any relevant course.
- Solid knowledge of key computer packages/ programmes / software relating to sales and accounting.
- Proven track record of increased sales, goal oriented and outstanding delivery and customer care service.
- Excellent networking skills and good knowledge of local and international fashion industry.
- Ability to follow - up and create cordial relationship with existing and potential customers.
- Leadership, communication, innovative, people management skills are necessary.
- 4 - 6 years' working experience
- Candidate should be Female
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
- Only successful candidates will be contacted.
- kindly make the subject of the mail the job title
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hamilton Lloyd and AssociatesSimilar Jobs
- Store Manager at a Casual Fashion Brand - TheJobMag
- Sales Vacancy at Aldelia Limited
- Job Vacancies at Saint Flairs Awards Limited
- Job Vacancies at Artee Group
- Sales and Operations Manager (FMCG) at Smart Partners Consulting Limited
- Graduate Intern at Sponge Limited
- Job Recruitment at Prosell Consulting Limited
- Sales Vacancy at Transmed Nigeria