Siemens is an Integrated Technology Company. The business activities of our Energy, Health care, Industry and Infrastructure & Cities Sectors have enabled us to capture leading market and technology positions worldwide. Technological excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and international focus have been our hallmarks for 165 years, making us strong and linking us to our shareholders, employees and customers as a partner of trust.
- Commercial project coordination (e.g. applying for and monitoring bank guarantees, insurance etc.) as well as coordinating the legal, tax and insurance-related topics
- Observing fiscal, business law and commercial regulations applicable within the company
- Creating new order, close monitoring of project cost from beginning to the end
- Preparing timely invoices and monitoring receivables
- Preparing and executing regular project reporting
- Participating and preparing project status meetings and milestone reviews
- Collaborating in the final project report and summarizing any lessons learned, including feedback to the organization
- Completing all commercial and contractual tasks in time, optimizing project commercial scheduling and costs and in accordance with the relevant quality requirements.
- Maintain good relationship with customer through excellent communication on all commercial matters
- Carrying out turnover planning, forecasting, controlling, monitoring and reporting on all or assigned project figures on a monthly base
- Tender/ Bid preparation, Commercial Terms and Bid negotiations
- Identifying and financially assessing opportunities and risks, defining and implementing suitable measures for reducing risks or realizing opportunities and taking precautions for remaining risks.
- Claim and change order management
- Asset management
- First Degree in Accounting / Economics / Business Admin., MBA will be an added advantage
Years of Experience:
- Minimum of 5yrs post NYSC
Special Skill: Good knowledge of Finance and project implementation, accounting rules of IFRS and local GAAP, intercultural experience, customer orientation, flexibility, very good communication skills in English language, good knowledge of computer applications (SAP, MS-office).
Method of Application
Interested in this position? Apply on Siemen's career portal
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.