Kendor Consulting is currently sourcing the right candidate to take up the strategic role of Executive/Admin. Assistant
▪ Act as the point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients
▪ Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, take messages and routing correspondence
▪ Handle requests and queries appropriately
▪ Take dictation and minutes and accurately enter data
▪ Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system
▪ Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, travel and provide reminders.
▪ Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
▪ Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
▪ Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
▪ Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
▪ Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
▪ Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
▪ Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Bachelor degree in any social science discipline
Proven experience as an executive administrative assistant or in other secretarial position
Other skills and abilities:
▪ Social Media and Internet savvy
▪ Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures
▪ Excellent knowledge of MS Office
▪ Excellent writing skills
▪ Technology focused
▪ Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
▪ High level verbal and written communications skills
Please send qualified CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the reference number. Applications without reference numbers will not be processed. Application deadline is 13/01/2016