Job Vacancy in a Commercial Law Firm via Best Search
Posted on: 11 January, 2016
Deadline: 25 January, 2016
View Jobs in Law / Legal
View All Jobs at Best Search Recruitment
Best Search Recruitment Limited - Our Client, an accomplished Law Firm based in Lagos, is recruiting to fill the position below:
- The Associate Lawyer is expected to provide leadership and management direction to the practice group within the firm.
- Responsibilities will include overseeing all business administration, support functions and non-attorney staff coordination to ensure the accomplishment of the strategic goals and objectives of the practice group.
- Typically, this position will report to the managing partner.
- Advise clients concerning business transactions, claim liability, advisability of prosecuting or defending lawsuits, or legal rights and obligations.
- Interpret laws, rulings and regulations for individuals and businesses.
- Analyze the probable outcomes of cases, using knowledge of legal precedents.
- Present and summarize cases to judges and juries.
- Evaluate findings and develop strategies and arguments in preparation for presentation of cases.
- Gather evidence to formulate defense or to initiate legal actions, by such means as interviewing clients and witnesses to ascertain the facts of a case
Educational Requirements and Skills
- Must possess minimum of 3 years concrete experience in corporate commercial law
- Knowledge in oil and gas, intellectual property, real estate, litigation is required.
- Advanced Law Degree from a Highly regarded Law School
- Current Member in a good standing of a national bar.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Responsive and sensitive to both business and legal issues.
- Self-motivated, hardworking, mature, independent and practical.
- Competence in standard Microsoft Office IT software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Strong skills in the preparation of complex legal documents including briefs, legal opinions, negotiations of complex projects and programs, investment agreements and related transactions.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Best Search RecruitmentSimilar Jobs
- Litigation Officers at a Law Firm - Fadac Resources