Job Vacancy in a Construction Company via W-Holistic Business Solutions
Posted on: 11 January, 2016
Deadline: 25 January, 2016
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View All Jobs at W-Holistic
W-Holistic Business Solutions - Our client in the Construction Industry, seeks to recruit qualified individuals for the position below:
- Prepare Bills of Quantities, Schedules of Works, Specifications and all contract documentation, ensuring that these comply with the project brief and timescale, budget estimates, all relevant legislation, regulations and policies.
- Determining the extent and value of building work executed for interim payments to contractors.
- Assessing and settling contractor's claims throughout the contracts.
- Inspect site for collation of information for monthly statement, assessing cost of works and expected final costs
- Providing professional feedback to the Head of Department, Quantity Surveying.
- Assist the Head, Quantity Surveying with planning and scheduling new work and in dealing with incoming enquiries in order to provide best value and timely services to clients
- Carry out cost and other relevant feasibility studies on construction project.
- Perform cost analysis and draw up reports on changes to works and contactor's claims
- HND/B.Sc in Quantity Survey.
- A minimum of 5 years working experience in quantity surveying.
- Professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Track Record in the Industry.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: email@example.com with the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be shortlisted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about W-HolisticSimilar Jobs
- Health Operations Coordinator at Alpha Mead Facilities
- Head, Legal and Company Secretary at Alpha Mead Facilities
- Electrical Supervisor at a Multinational Construction Company - Aldelia Limited
- Exciting Jobs at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Latest Recruitment at a Leading Facility Management Company - Alexander Nelson
- Secretary at an Architectural Firm - Simeons Pivot Resources
- Engineers at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Job Openings at DO.II Designs Ltd.(Updated)