New Job at Profiliant Development Resources Limited
Posted on: 11 January, 2016
Deadline: 15 January, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Profiliant Development Resources Limited
Profiliant Development Resources Limited is the leading B2B sales & marketing consultancy serving blue-chip clients across the Middle East & Africa.
Profiliant is an acclaimed Workplace Performance Improvement (WPI) organization focusing on solutions that improve Leadership & Team performance in areas like Strategy, Individual/Team Productivity, Sales, Business Development and Customer Service.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- The Senior Writer would serve as an integral part of the overall editorial team and be responsible for writing intellectual pieces for senior executives, brochures, company backgrounders for distribution to a number of constituents, bios, executive correspondence and so forth.
- Working as an integrated part of the Marketing Communications team, the Senior Writer will also be responsible for developing other communications materials to support our public relations efforts, including but not limited to: brochures, backgrounders, bios, executive correspondence, newsletter articles, etc.
- Creative writer with strong communications skills, including significant experience in writing speeches and other presentations for senior executives.
- Ability to grasp complex topics, information and issues and translate into understandable text.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and manage multiple tasks.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience in working with and coaching senior executives.
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to work as part of a team.
- Writing experience in the sales/marketing industry a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, English, Journalism or other writing-related field.
- 5 years of professional writing experience with strong emphasis on business writing.
- Proven experience in executive communications, specifically working with C-Suite executives.
- Ability to show examples of past speeches, presentations as well as other writing materials.
- Sales/Marketing experience a plus.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should send updated copies of their CV's to: email@example.com with the title of the role as the subject of the email.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Profiliant Development Resources LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Current Job Placements at Workforce Group
- Finance Manager at Pivotage Consulting
- Asset Manager at Romanspage Global
- Chief Marketing Officer at PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Three-Wheeler Service Engineer at Elevantix Consulting
- Job Opportunities at Protégé Management
- Fresh Jobs at a Multinational Company - Stresert Services Limited
- Database Analyst / Back-End Developer at Jemi Neil Consulting