Current Job at Hobark Limited
Posted on: 11 January, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is an Integrated Services Company whose subsidiaries: DrillPet International Limited (DIL), Uniterm Nigeria Limited (UNL), UltiProc Nigeria Limited (UPNL), Hobark Consultant Management Services (HCMS) and Gigasec- provide Manpower Services & Logistics Support, Drilling Operations and Consultancy Services, On/OffShore Catering Services, Drilling Rigs & Drilling Bits and Procurement Services to the Oil & Gas Industry. IP security services.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Monitor and Maintain good “Reorder Point” for all Spare Parts in liaison with the Warehouse Unit.
- Liaise with Regional Technical Staff in ensuring acceptable stock level of parts in Regions
- Prioritize stock distribution based on critical needs
- Oversee Stock distribution logistics
- Manage Parts backhauling operations
- Must at least 3 year relevant experience with a Telecoms Passive Infrastructure Services company or Network Vendor.
- Must have good knowledge of power equipment.
- Should have some experience in Logistics.
Method of Application
To apply, visit Hobark's Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hobark International Limited (HIL)Similar Jobs
- Human Resources Services Officer at an Oil & Gas Company - Human Edge Limited
- Entry-Level Admin/Sales Representatives at Easy Gas Nigeria Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC)
- Senior Operating Manuel Technical Writer, Operguid at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Documentation Officers at RusselSmith Group
- Medical Doctors at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Jobs in the Mining Sector at Workforce Group (UPDATED)
- Internal Audit and Compliance Officers at RusselSmith Group