Latest Jobs at Fan Milk Plc
Posted on: 11 January, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at FAN MILK plc
Fan Milk Plc is a leading manufacturer and marketer of healthy, nutritious and safe frozen dairy and non-frozen dairy food products with distribution channels across the length and breadth of Nigeria. Fan Milk Nigeria is a well established and fast growing food processing industry offering wide range of products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- To coordinate and plan the day to day activities of DST through the approval from the DSC and Workshop Manager
- To receive complaints/tickets from Fanmilk FTs, MDCs and Admin units nationwide and update all on completion of repairs and maintenance via Navision.
- Carry out all necessary correspondence in relation to achieving the departmental goal.
- Oversee the activities of the Lagos Technical Store, done by the store keeper.
- Prepare reports on daily, monthly and quarterly bases.
- Assist DST Coordinator and monitor the departmental financial system in order to ensure that the finances are maintained in accurate and timely manner.
- Managing the department’s float and the office supplies and consumption.
- Coordinate the activities of the drivers.
- Coordinate all forms of correspondence in the department.
- Keep records of all the Fanmilk assets nationwide and submit status all times.
- Ensure that complaints received through the customer care units via Navision from the FTs and MDCs nationwide are forward to DST Coordinator and followed up and feedback is given to stakeholders.
- Ensure that proper correspondence with the outside station teams, in other to give prompt attention the complaints from the team at Ibadan, Aba, Benin, Kano and Abuja
- Ensure proper documentation of all them work report of work done
- Ensure that all outside station trip by technicians for jobs are coordinated and hitch free
- Assist the DSC with the assigning of jobs to contractors, and the follow up till completion
- Ensuring that all safety standard are kept in the workshop and outside works
- Keep records of all the materials used for repairs and project by Depot Sales Team.
- Documentation of all reports, repairs and expenditures by Depot Sales Team.
- Report return jobs to Depot Service Coordiator and control reoccurrence
- Communicate and ensure through form to discontinue reoccurring poor temperature from cooling plant
- Admin officer should possess HND/BSc in Social Sciences or any technical studies
- Admin officer should possess a minimum of 4-5 years of administrative technical experiences
- Trained on inventory and store keeping
- Trained in engineering safety management
- Has a strong character and work ethic with a dedication to going the extra mile especially for customer
- Is flexible, proactive, responsible, and demonstrate an ability to be a self-starter and get the job done
- Possess ability to learn fast on the job with little or no supervision
- Proficiency in IT skills and computer literacy
go to method of application »
- Identity is important for any product & brand in today's competitive marketplace. Fan Milk Nigeria is looking for a Brand Specialist whose role will be creating a lasting impression among consumers, customers and other stakeholders thus improving product sales and market share.
- The brand specialist together with the sales team will be responsible for monitoring market trends and oversees trade marketing, brand marketing, advertising and brand P&L.
- He/She will work closely with Sales, Product developments unit, QA, marketing personnel, finance to ensure the right message is delivered and executed for optimal visibility, transactional growth & ultimately the brand P&L.
- Fan Milk has been serving the Nigerian market with high quality products at affordable prices for more than 50 years, there is a strong need to reposition the brand for growth. There is a need to revive and re-launch company’s existing products and brand as a whole.
Principal Accountabilities and Skills
- Developing Insights and understanding Marketing Dynamics
- Relevant experience on ATL, BTL, Through-the-line and E-Marketing Communication
- Analysis of product strengths and weakness vis-a-vis competition
- Strong data analytics of current market trends, market surveys and volume share, pricing and share in shop data
- Execution against the Trade Marketing business plan with key output in the brand P&L, brand health and market share.
- Write proposals, provide decision support and reliable research & execution recommendation.
- Conduct project briefings and be in charge of execution and price tracking.
- Must have an instinctive feeling about future product concepts and must have good analytical skills.
- Be a good listener with the ability to drive multi-dimensional team to attain result as per business plan.
- A high energetic and passionate individual
- Must be a graduate with HND or BSc in any Social Science or Marketing discipline
- Must have at least 2-3 yrs experience in Brand Management with an FMCG
- Strong interpersonal skills to build good working relationships across all functions and markets.
- Strong flare for numbers and analytical
- Convincing personality, good planner, self-starter and committed to results
- Attention to details/Good Project Management Skills
- Must have strong trade marketing knowledge
- Reporting and PowerPoint presentation skills
- Business Development skills
Learning & Career Opportunities
- Danone & Abraaj are the parent company of Fan Milk Nigeria which offers intra-departmental, inter-company and global opportunities.
- In-depth Knowledge of Fan Milk business, its competitors and general dairy business knowledge.
- Marketing Strategy, product development and situation analysis of own and competition.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, go to Fan Milk's career page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about FAN MILK plcSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- SABmiller Plc Latest Recruitment
- Graphic Design and Social Media Intern at British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)
- Facilities Officer at May & Baker Nigeria Plc
- Personal Assistant at JMG Limited
- Finance and Accounting Intern Recruitment at Procter & Gamble
- Latest Recruitment at SABMiller
- Furniture Sales Manager at WowJobs