GE Nigeria works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and curing the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- The LCT Manager drives a coherent commercial strategy across the GE Healthcare business within the LCT and optimizes the use of commercial resources to drive market potential.
- The LCT Manager is responsible for defining a go-to-market strategy for the LCT that is aligned with the Zone strategy and for leading all GE Healthcare account management activities in conjunction with Product Leaders & specialists within the LCT to achieve the Operating plan, via both direct and indirect channels.
- The LCT Manager acts as a primary customer point of contact in the LCT and represents One GEHC in case of multi-product projects and cross-P&L business events.
- The LCT Manager has direct management of the Account Executives/Account Managers and the DI Product Sales Specialists to bring maximum business results and customer satisfaction.
Essential Functions include (but are not limited to):
- Is accountable to achieve the quarterly and yearly Operating Plan for relevant GE Healthcare Portfolio in their geographical area
- Is accountable for timely and accurate forecasting of pipeline per product and sales per the normal reporting cycles within Geographical Zone.
- Provides input to and contributes to the formulation of the yearly business planning cycles
- In conjunction with relevant Zone marketing, Product and Zone Sales Force Effectiveness resources, determine the market potential for their LCT and prioritize the portfolio opportunities.
- Develop and execute Go-to-market strategy in conjunction with the relevant Modality leaders in order to cover the prioritized potential within the geography
- Align territories to market potential and priorities and assign optimal account management and modality specialist sales resources in conjunction with the modality teams.
- Attract, retain, educate and develop world-class commercial talents to execute on LCT Go-to-market strategy.
- Is responsible to ensure that all Account Managers and Account Executives have clear opportunity management activity and relationship building plans to ensure efficient coverage of decision makers and influencers through-out the total opportunity management cycle.
- Drives performance management within the team, providing a regular operating mechanism of feedback, coaching and managing the annual appraisal system
- Know Key Opinion Leaders in care areas; manage professional relations with key customers, academia government & administrative bodies in order to deepen understanding of customer challenges and needs. Nurture relationship with professional society stakeholders within geographical area.
- Maintain up to date market and competitor knowledge related to the full GEHC product and services solutions and ensure that teams strengthen their knowledge on how to differentiate GE offering.
- In cooperation with Product leadership and Marketing teams, drive One GE Healthcare marketing events in assigned LCT
- Understand and lead development of financial offerings and solutions in collaboration with sales and project finance team within Zone/LCT based on customer needs
- Ensure order booking quality and linearity improves for the zone, and ensure improved engagement/handshake between ITO & OTR takes place
Quality Specific Goals:
- Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
- Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
- Knowledge and understanding of all Global Privacy and Anti-Competition Policies
- Knowledge and understanding of all Environmental Health Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare Environmental Health and Safety Policies, GE Healthcare Fleet Rules, etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or Country / Int’l Law is broken
- Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, work instructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Quality Management System.
- Education to Bachelor Degree level.
- 8+ years experience in Business Management or Sales / Marketing OR equivalent years of experience progressive leadership positions within the Healthcare industry with in-depth knowledge of healthcare market.
- 5 years experience closing large, complex, strategic deals.
- Minimum of 7 years in healthcare industry.
- Strong business acumen with ability to analyze financial needs accurately and establish budget effectively.
- Proven leadership and ability to orchestrate resources and motivate teams. An inclusive leader who builds a connection to the workforce through personal involvement and trust.
- Proven ability to influence and drive change through exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated tendency to challenge the status quo and drive constant improvement in process and ability to achieve organizational goals.
- Exceptional presentation skills; able to present ideas and communicate to customers and team in a way that produces understanding and impact.
- Understanding of customer/marketplace and drivers that influence customer behavior. Talent for ensuring satisfied customers by providing value-added products and services.
- Ability to resolve complex issues within LCT.
- Ability to develop and execute multiple priorities and approaches to meet objectives.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Master's Degree preferred.
- Fluency in English language.
- Strong sales and management experience with significant track record.
go to method of application »
The hardware supervisor role will require a broad knowledge of Subsea Drilling / Completion equipment, Capital Drilling equipment supporting our Aftermarket Facilities in Nigeria. The ideal candidate will aim to maximize potential, increasing efficiency to make cost reductions but still maintain an on-time delivery and quality output for hardware equipment to our customers
- Conduct and chair the daily production meetings, raise a detailed daily Hardware work plan, for the facility operations at these meetings
- To be able to access the company IT systems, ( PIMS, Gensuite, salesforce, iTrac, Microsoft Planner and access to our local common drive, etc)
- Visit and liaise with customers face to face, supporting and identify their equipment and service needs for their ongoing operations,
- Work with shop planner to compile a planner of customer equipment needs versus Onne resources available for Hardware equipment requirements
- Review ongoing work outside our facility, e.g. machining, Riser refurbishment, makeup assy etc.
- Support all current and intended projects within Subsea Services & Drilling
- Liaise with project managers for their work plan to meet their customer equipment requirements
- Raise the appropriate Risk assessments per daily operational work plan, identify if special work plans are required for Non –Standard Equipment
- Develop performance and training plans for all direct reports
- Implement Company disciplinary procedures as per HR code when required
- Interface where required with other site departments e.g. Shop lead hands, QC/QA, Field Service, ITO/OTR departments, Engineering, HSE, materials/ shipping customs logistics, Vehicle logistics.
- Ensure that we continue to utilise the Local Indigenous companies for our Nigerian Content where possible
- Raising Job sheets and W/O, covering operations ensuring track ability of costs, such as labour, spares and 3rd party costs, keeping the customers and the project depts. aware of the running costs
- In depth handover reports to team with Operations manager copied.
- Accessible by mobile and E-mail access while on off duty time
- Required to attend various internal and external training courses on off duty time
- Attend regular customer operational meetings and take onboard various actions that require the supervisor to closeout
- Submit weekly status reports back to other facilities and project / senior management
- Relieve managers duties (Onne /PHC) when manager is attending various in county and out country meetings and their time off
- Ensuring our Student Placements are working to their training plans, reporting this to HR at PHC and Lagos
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university with at least 4 years of experience in a customer service position)
- At least 3 additional years of experience in a customer service role
- Previous experience in Oil & Gas- Subsea Services & Drilling
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required (please indicate clearly on your resume)
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- Strong attention to detail and complete resolution
- Ability to work with multiple and competing priorities in a fast paced environment
- Ability to achieve results with minimal supervision
- Strong customer service mindset
- Knowledge of Oracle Enterprise Resource Planning tool
Job Segments: Manager, Engineer, Database, Oracle, Machinist, Management, Engineering, Technology, Manufacturing
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candindates should visit GE Career Page